Perpetual Winnie the Pooh Calendar

dizzyami

<font color=green>That makes me happy<br><font col
Strange question - hoping maybe someone can help. Six years ago we purchased from the Danbury Mint a perpetual calendar, with Winnie the Pooh Figurines (12, one for each month). DD quickly grew out of Winnie the Pooh, and I still have this calendar, never been used. I have wanted to sell it, but have never been able to find it on the internet to find a good asking price. Does anyone have a clue what I am talking about, and how much someone might pay for this???

Thanks for any help.

I have seen a few of the Disney calanders on ebay. Check there and make sure to check the completed auctions.

Do you by any chance still have this calendar? I would be very interested in purchasing it.

Thanks, yeah.. I know it's old but I'm desperate :( I've been checking ebay for the item and haven't seen one lately.. I have most of the set and need to get the rest of the figurines unfortunately. Love your garden by the way! :)

they come up pretty regularly on ebay - I have disney and danbury as my search terms that get's emailed me and I have seen the pooh one and the mickey and friends one - ebay ususally gets more listings for them around christmas too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter