• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Permanent Pens = Fabric Pens?

pepsiontherocks

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if Permanent marking pens are the same thing as Febrice Pens?

I am taking pillowcases for the characters to sign on my cruise on Wonder April 23-27, 2006. I got the pillowcase idea from disboards and read that we should put 'fabric pens' in with the pillowcases for the characters to sign with. I bought some colored permanent markers but am afraid they won't write well on the pillowcases. Does anyone out there know anything about this stuff?

pepsiontherocks said:
Can anyone tell me if Permanent marking pens are the same thing as Febrice Pens?

I am taking pillowcases for the characters to sign on my cruise on Wonder April 23-27, 2006. I got the pillowcase idea from disboards and read that we should put 'fabric pens' in with the pillowcases for the characters to sign with. I bought some colored permanent markers but am afraid they won't write well on the pillowcases. Does anyone out there know anything about this stuff?

Whoops, I misspelled a few things. I'm taking about permanent marking pens and FABRIC PENS. Sorry for my goofs.

I don't if it's the right thing, but my DD uses the colored Sharpies for decorating pillowcases. Her and her friends do it all the time and they wash pretty well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter