Perks Of Being An Offspring of Divorced Parents! Updated- 7/14

Life Could Be A Dream

After our little rest, we headed back to California Adventure at about 7:00 and goofed off in Cars Land for a bit. I bought a new sweater and we got another chili con queso for dinner as we watched the lighting ceremony.

tumblr_mp73k0afyR1r3d1umo1_500.jpg

As you can tell, I totally fell in love with Cars Land so of course, we ended up just taking a bunch of pictures.

Before the lights:

tumblr_mpshh1hCqn1r3d1umo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpshh1hCqn1r3d1umo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mpshh1hCqn1r3d1umo3_500.jpg

With the lights:

tumblr_mpshh1hCqn1r3d1umo4_500.jpg

tumblr_mpshh1hCqn1r3d1umo5_500.jpg

tumblr_mpshh1hCqn1r3d1umo6_500.jpg

tumblr_mpshh1hCqn1r3d1umo7_500.jpg

tumblr_mpshh1hCqn1r3d1umo8_500.jpg

I could photograph this place forever.

tumblr_mpshz5Xq871r3d1umo1_500.png

tumblr_mpshz5Xq871r3d1umo2_1280.png

tumblr_mpshz5Xq871r3d1umo3_1280.png

Just, wow.

Continued in Next Post

The Wonderful World of Color

After our little exploration of Cars Land, we went down to Paradise Pier. We saw where the Carthay Circle section was and there was no one there! So we decided to explore Paradise Pier for an hour.

tumblr_mpunptyuPB1r3d1umo8_500.jpg

I snapped this picture on the way over.

We ended up doing one of the carnival games and my dad won me a Dumbo. I had seen people walking around with them all day and I was like, I have to have one!

tumblr_mpunptyuPB1r3d1umo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mpunptyuPB1r3d1umo6_500.jpg

tumblr_mpunptyuPB1r3d1umo7_500.jpg

Then, we headed to our World of Color spot about 20 minutes before it started. My view was pretty good except that these parents were standing right in front of me. The worst view obstructions come right before shows start :/

tumblr_mpunptyuPB1r3d1umo3_500.jpg

Those people in the bench moved and these daughters sat there last minute, while their parents stood behind them, blocking my perfect view!

tumblr_mpunptyuPB1r3d1umo1_500.jpg

The show was AMAZING. It was my second time seeing it, but I hadn't seen it since 2011, so I think the POTC, Brave and Toy Story stuff were all new to me. During my second portion of the trip, I had originally not planned to go, but after I saw it, I really want to go see it again. I could see that show every night of my life and never get bored of it! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the show, because I was enjoying it so much! But, you have to see it for yourself anyways. ;)

tumblr_mpunptyuPB1r3d1umo5_500.jpg

Continued in Next Post

Crazy for Cars Land

After World of Color we still had about an 45 minutes left, so we went back to Paradise Pier and won another Dumbo, for Kiera. This time I won!

But, after that, we still had about 30 minutes of park time, so I was like, "Let's go back to Cars Land!"

tumblr_mpuoa8ZHdS1r3d1umo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpuoa8ZHdS1r3d1umo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mpuoa8ZHdS1r3d1umo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mpuoa8ZHdS1r3d1umo4_500.jpg

tumblr_mpuoa8ZHdS1r3d1umo5_500.jpg

tumblr_mpuoa8ZHdS1r3d1umo6_500.jpg

We even tried to get another chili con queso, but they close right at 10! :(
So, we went back to the hotel to get some rest for another full day.

tumblr_mpuoa8ZHdS1r3d1umo8_500.jpg

The topiary in front of the lobby doors.

tumblr_mpuoa8ZHdS1r3d1umo7_500.jpg

My beautiful monorail slide.

Continued in Next Post

Morning Madness

The next day, we woke up bright and early from a wake-up call to Mickey himself! And we headed out to Disneyland at about 6:30 for Magic Morning. Getting in was a breeze, so we went straight to Fantasyland, but not before stopping for pictures.

tumblr_mpxzndmaFr1r3d1umo3_500.jpg

My first view of the castle, for this trip.

tumblr_mpxzndmaFr1r3d1umo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpxzndmaFr1r3d1umo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mpxzndmaFr1r3d1umo4_500.jpg

First, we went on Dumbo and I got the pink one!

tumblr_mpy02iomO51r3d1umo2_500.jpg

Then, we rode the Alice in Wonderland ride, which I will always love and decided to keep to the theme and hit up the tea cups, which I haven't been on in YEARS.

tumblr_mpy02iomO51r3d1umo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpy02iomO51r3d1umo3_500.jpg

I didn't get sick, thankfully! But, then again, I didn't even let my dad TOUCH the wheel.

Then, we head to Fantasy Faire and..

Continued in Next Post

I've been to WDW and came back to see, what, no new details on your TR? Time for an update? :)

By the way, I rode the (MK) teacups, too! I don't usually, but it was late at night and there was no line, so I got my own cup, safe from my DD9's spinning. I didn't know it would spin on its own, though! At least it didn't spin very fast, so I didn't end up sick. I also rode Mission Space Orange, no trouble there, but didn't make it on ToT this trip. I just (ahem) ran out of time for that ride.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter