• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Perk Plastik- yay? nay?

Anyone using Perk Plastik from Perk Rewards?
Works fine?
or glitches/issues?
I'd read up about it on the Perk sub-reddits. From what I've gathered, it works fine. I just don't like the premium price you pay to redeem to put money on the card. I can get $50 Amazon for 48500 Perk points. $50 on a Perk Plastic card costs 55000. That's too big of a difference for me to ignore.

I have it. I didn't think I'd use it much because of the 10% premium ($1 costs 1100 points), but it's actually come in pretty handy. I keep a small amount of cash on it and use it for online things like buying Vudu codes for movies etc, things were I'm kind of happy not to be putting in my real credit card numbers.

I think there might still be a good sign up offer on it. If you're interested I'd recommend going ahead and getting it and if you don't like it then just don't use it. Beyond the initial point expenditure there's no risk. It doesn't show up on your credit reports or anything.

I'd read up about it on the Perk sub-reddits. From what I've gathered, it works fine. I just don't like the premium price you pay to redeem to put money on the card. I can get $50 Amazon for 48500 Perk points. $50 on a Perk Plastic card costs 55000. That's too big of a difference for me to ignore.

All my Perk gift card rewards are straight up 1000 pts per $1. Is there some special way you're getting that 3% discount?

Thanks for the tip on discounted Amazon cards through Perk Wallet. Only $50 & $100 seem to be discounted. Is this correct, or am I missing something?

Thanks for the tip on discounted Amazon cards through Perk Wallet. Only $50 & $100 seem to be discounted. Is this correct, or am I missing something?
$25 Amazon GCs are 24250 points on Perk Wallet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter