Peridress - for wedding dresses

Luckymomoftwo

DIS Veteran
My daughter is the flower girl in my sister's wedding. I found this website (Peridress dot com) and they are located in China. I'm a little skeptical, so I thought I'd see if any DISer's have ever heard of this online store, or better yet ordered from it.

THANKS!

Not sure about that place or how particular the people involved are about what kind of dress - but dd (3 at the time) was flower girl in her cousin's wedding and I got ours at Burlington Coat Factory. It was $35 and absolutely gorgeous and very 'appropriate' for a 3 year old. Very simple and pretty. The dress they wanted her to wear at the dress shop had a train and was way too 'old' looking for her.

Just a thought in case this place doesn't work out.

Thanks for the quick reply. I looked at Burlington's today; good minds think alike!! My sister wants her to wear an ivory dress and there wasn't much of a selection. Maybe I'll take my sister with me there tomorrow to look and see if she likes any of them. I think there were only two or three styles in ivory!!

Thanks again!!!

I got a great cream/ivory flower girl dress for DD when she was 3ish off of :wizard: (a very popular auction website that begins with a lower case version of the 5th letter of the alphabet). I don't remember the seller, but look for one that has 100% feedback with lots of feedback and you'll probably do well.

I know I didn't pay more than $20 for the dress and it was absolutely gorgeous and it came with a hairbow to match.

Best wishes!

This place was recommended here on the dis and the prices are fantastic. Here is just one of the many ivory dresses they have.
http://www.butterflyxc.com/product_...d=448&osCsid=983002abab31d0ce1439646be7ce0b96

That is if you don't want to spend a fortune on a dress she'll wear once.
But we do love Wooden soldier stuff here too- the dresses are VERY well made- I like to buy dresses from there that my dd can wear more than once- because they LAST!

We got DD off of Ebay for a wedding last year. It was beautiful just do a search.

Denise in MI:flower3:

If you have a Craig's list in your area try posting a 'Wanted' post for an ivory flower girl dress in size x. I did this recently when I was looking for a cheap tux for my little one for a special occasion but didn't want to spend much money. A mom whose son had been in a wedding had a tux sitting in her closet and e-mailed saying she'd never thought to list it but I could have it! :banana:

Not sure about this particular site but there are several that advertise on Ebay that use the pictures from the name brand web sites (illegal) to advertise their dresses. They do copy them exactly but there are two things you need to consider. the materials are not the same and are often thinner and not as good in quality as the original and often the shipping is very very high.

For a flower girl dress it would probrably be ok but a prom or pageant most likely not.

Did you see that they have a forum on their site. Top right hand corner. Seriously read the forum. Everyone says they are a rip off.

You could also go to theknot.com - and post on the "local board"

one of their reccomendations was netbride.com (but for bridesmaid dresses, not sure about flowergirl) You have to know the style, designer and size (and that is the wedding industry, each place has "size" issues they make money at alterations I suspect!)

also try JC Penney, and Macy's and Target - ONLINE!!

This place was recommended here on the dis and the prices are fantastic. Here is just one of the many ivory dresses they have.
http://www.butterflyxc.com/product_...d=448&osCsid=983002abab31d0ce1439646be7ce0b96

That is if you don't want to spend a fortune on a dress she'll wear once.
But we do love Wooden soldier stuff here too- the dresses are VERY well made- I like to buy dresses from there that my dd can wear more than once- because they LAST!

I just bought a dress from them for our upcoming cruise. It was one of thier ebay auctions. 37.00 total with shipping. Great deal.

We got my DD's flower girl dress at Dillards for less than $20 on clearance quite a while after Easter last year. Her darn hairbow was almost as much, LOL! I noticed they still have them out this year at our Dillards as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter