Perferred room rates????( CBR)

mrFDNY

<font color=red>I'll be back mrFDNY. I have my ey
Hi gang,

I'm trying to figure out how much more it would be to upgrade to a perferred room at Cbr, currently i am booked there for a standard room for Aug. I called and asked Disney, but am sure the nice lady on the phone made a mistake. I was quoted a price of $1,500 extra for a 9 night stay to upgrade to perferred.

So my question is, does anyone know how much more per night it is, to upgrade from a standard room at Cbr to perferred???? Thank you all in advance!!!

$15 per night. If you're paying $149 per night for your standard room, you would be paying $164 per night to upgrade to a Preferred location.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/disney-rates-2008.htm (don't worry that there's no listing for Moderate/Preferred - it's the same surcharge as either water view or king bed at the other Moderates; CBR is the only Moderate with Preferred locations).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter