• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pepsi lovers and meijers

happywanderer2

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else tried the meijer's brand of cola-w.the blue label? It is the only store/off brand I've tried that actually tastes like pepsi, for less money. They also have a red label that they claim tastes exactly like coke.

Has anyone else tried the meijer's brand of cola-w.the blue label? It is the only store/off brand I've tried that actually tastes like pepsi, for less money. They also have a red label that they claim tastes exactly like coke.

I've never even heard of meijer's. Where are you from?

Not sure about other flavors but my DS loves the Dr.M which is a Dr. Pepper knock-off, and his math teacher from a few years back loves the diet cherry cola..so I would give it a try :thumbsup2

sorry--I'm in Michigan. The store name brand is called Encore! and they have the blue label for the pepsi match-up and the red label for the coke one. I've tried scores of other store/off brands and always ended up back to the original pepsi--but this one has gotten me to switch. Doesn't hurt that a liter bottle is only 88 cents and the 12 pack cans is $3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter