pepper market ?

scanmom

DIS Veteran
We are not staying at CSR, would it be worth it to go to PM for lunch, leaving a park mid-day to do it? It will be me and my dad, who LOVES getting steak! Thanks!

Definately not worth a special trip...the steak is nasty.

If you want a good steak head over to Flying Fish for a nice dinner.

I was thinking about it since it is a CS credit... we have all our ADR's for our TS credits... just trying to decide which CS options would be best!

PM is the best CS if you are on the DDP that your will find AT WDW. Take some of these comments with a grain of salt. They are not very helpful.

If you're on the dining plan, you won't find a better CS spot than the Pepper Market. Huge portions, great choices and tasty food. Lunch/Dinner Menu

Few Items from the menu

vshmyr.jpg

vshnc7.jpg

vshox1.jpg

2ypjhh2.jpg

More pics...
vwpnrc.jpg

Choose a steak

vwpiwx.jpg

Infamous Wet Burrito

vwpkrn.jpg

2eyeskm.jpg

Italian Dishes
vwpox1.jpg

2reozo5.jpg

Mexican
3355x6x.jpg

2zj9jew.jpg

478umq8.jpg

Chinese
403yc11.jpg

48f2as4.jpg

4gocjmb.jpg

Misc
2eamog6.jpg

I was there in June and thought that PM was the best CS at any resort or park really. Tons of choices and the servings are huge. I really enjoyed the chicken fajitas.

We stopped there several times last year when we stayed at ASMusic. Since we had a car, it was literally on the way to the parks. I enjoyed it - but the steak my FIL got was disgusting, fatty, and gross. I would not go for the steak. If you go for the other foods, it can be a decent place to eat. Not the best food I've had, and certainly not the best CS on property, but decent. The value is good on the DDP if you are concerned about getting your monies worth.

I'm not sure it's worth riding the bus back and forth just to eat at a counter service spot, though, unless you want to scope out CSR for a future visit or something. Riding in your own car takes no time at all, waiting on buses to eat a fast food meal takes a lot of time from the parks.

We ate breakfast there this past Friday and wanted to have lunch there too but we were still full from breakfast. Looking at those fantastic pictures makes me feel really bad that I didnt do it anyways ;)

Oh well there is always next time!

Definately not worth a special trip...the steak is nasty.

If you want a good steak head over to Flying Fish for a nice dinner.

My dh and I just had a ribeye and a strip steak last week. It was delicious.

I was thinking about it since it is a CS credit... we have all our ADR's for our TS credits... just trying to decide which CS options would be best!

If you go get the giant cinnamon roll and have it warmed up in the microwave. Wonderful, just wonderful.:)

We stay at CSR every trip so we are frequent visitors to the Pepper Market. DH loves the Rib Eye and I love the fresh sandwiches, chicken ceasar salad and the fettucine.

The food at Pepper Market never struck me as worth an extra trip.

I actually will only eat there on a "to go" basis. Sorry but 10% for "service" :Hmmmm... I couldn't have found the only clean table in the joint by myself. And NO they didn't bring beverages etc....

You love it! The food is fantastic. Since your on the DDP, the 10% won't be a factor! Enjoy!!

We really enjoyed eating at the PM,when we have stayed at the CSR. The food was very tasty and great portions. We definitely felt full when we left. Got to try at least once. Enjoy.princess:

Actually..... the steak is one of the best on property- I know this because we go EVERY time we go to Disney (twice a year) and sometimes we eat there twice during the week- we make a special trip there just to eat at Pepper Mkt- ( we are DVC members and always stay at at the DVC Resorts)

My parents just got back last week from a 7 day stay at Coronado and they LOVED the Pepper Market! My mom called me one day to tell me how good it was and she felt that it was one of the best CS meals she's had there....and they go ALOT!! My Df and I are planning on staying at Coronado next year for our honeymoon and are looking forward to eating at PM.

We ate at Pepper Market on our last trip. Husband got the steak and I got Chinese food. Chinese food was a mistake. Husband liked the steak okay. PM is one of the best Counter Service restaurants, as far as getting the "most bang for your buck". However, we won't go there again.

We ate at the PM, and swore it off forever. Poor food, bad service. Certainly not worth a special trip. When we stayed at CSR, we let our CS credits go unused rather than go back to PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter