People you wish would fade in to obscurity

That quoted the wrong person...

Except for the dancers on Dance Moms right? They really don't have much of a choice and they are very talented little girls!

Door to door "Solicitors" I'm guessing those reading this know who I'm referring to. They are made famous by their own annoying preachings!

Edited: Sorry, I realize now after reading this that our most recent visit on Mother's Day while we were on our front deck was, really annoying for me..

Last edited:

The only one I've ever been truly annoyed with is the Kardashians. I'll be happy to never hear about them again.

There are some people I am so tired the media gives any attention to, please let them fade. I am begging you.

Can you name any?
Mine:

George "can't seem to get along" Zimmerman
Al "where's the camera" Sharpton
Ray"let me beat my wife in private" Rice

Every Kardashian and Jenner.
Kanye West.
Justin Bieber.
Taylor Swift.
Al Sharpton.
Lindsay Lohan.
Hilary Clinton.

My ex husband...ok, that was my bitterness talking. I've whipped her back into shape (bad girl, bad girl!)

Add the Hiltons to the list. All "stars" who insist on spouting their political garbage in public (after all, we the ticket buying public are too stupid to think for ourselves.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter