People PLEASE read the stickys

I know I am not an Amin, but I am realy trying hard NOT get upset with people that do NOT READ the stickys right infront of them, example.

*** STOP! *** Please put any test posts on the TEST board!!! ***

And the admins have to move them.

What part of the do they not see.

I love to help people here as much as I can, but come on help the amins by putting the TESTs in the test post space. :cool1:

I am on computer, auto, & Pc game forums, and even Admin on a game server so I know it is just more work for the admins here.

Grumpy_4_me said:
I know I am not an Amin, but I am realy trying hard NOT get upset with people that do NOT READ the stickys right infront of them, example.

And the admins have to move them.
What part of the do they not see.
I love to help people here as much as I can, but come on help the amins by putting the TESTs in the test post space. :cool1:
I am on computer, auto, & Pc game forums, and even Admin on a game server so I know it is just more work for the admins here.

People don't read the stickys, as a rule. Don't get UPSET with them and post a harsh post. They have to learn -- let a Moderator tell them. As they post, they pick up the rules as they go along............. :crazy:

FINE I will stop trying to help at all !!!

If you think that was harsm I was trying to be good.

Never mind I am out of here, dont expect anymore help from me.

You do it all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter