• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

People most beautiful women...

Actually Allure magazine had her do a photo shoot sans makeup, a few months ago.

She's even better looking without all that stuff. So yeah strangely I have to agree with the others, despite her no talent shallowness, the woman does have a gorgeous face. Much more beautiful then some of the top actresses out there today.

And add me to the diagree about Beyonce thing. I mean really? As much as I hate her I'd select J Lo before Beyonce.

But I think women with stronger features or more classic features are more interesting. Lily Collins is quite beautiful as is Jennifer Lawrence.

I still think Madeline Stowe is one of the most beautiful women out there, thought that 20 yrs ago and still think so. I think to pick would have been awesome on the magazine's part.

that photo shoot of KK is absolutely gorgeous--best she's ever looked. she actually looks BETTER without the 12 pounds of make-up.

i think Beyonce is beautiful, but i don't think she's the MOST beautiful. i'm not sure who i'd pick though.

Lily Collins is a stunning young lady.

While I think she is stunning, I don't think she is the most beautiful. Seems to me there should be more than just outward appearance to get the title. Or maybe they should just call it "the most beautiful celebrity at the moment" (even though I don't think that's true in her case.)

my DD17 and I actually thought it would be Jennifer Lawrence. I thought she would be perfect with The Hunger Games being so popular. She made the top 10 though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter