• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

People most beautiful women...

She wasn't the prettiest in Destiny's Child. Kelly Rowland is more beautiful than Beyonce.

Beyonce has one of the nicest smiles I have ever seen...and yes, I think she's lovely.

She wasn't the prettiest in Destin's Child. Kelly Rowland is more beautiful than Beyonce.

Reminds me of the time John Lennon was asked if Ringo was the best drummer alive. Lennon replied, "Ringo's not even the best drummer in The Beatles".:lmao:

I do agree Kelly Rowland is quite beautiful :)

Eva Langoria - Is gorgeous

Megan Fox - Very pretty

Iconic Stars from the past

Marilyn Monroe

Elizabeth Taylor

Disagree.

I do think she is beautiful though. I think she is the most beautiful "of the celebrity power hierarchy and ethnicity that People wants to spotlight on its cover" this year. I also think she is quite talented and knows how to make herself look good with the resources available to her.

But there are plenty of women in my everyday life that I think are beautiful that aren't famous or rich or have servants at their beck and call.

Those are the women that should be named "Most Beautiful".

I was thinking the same thing. I think it should be most beautiful celebrity instead of most beautiful woman.

As for Beyonce, I have no opinion.

All of these "stars" have a ton of makeup on and are airbrushed to within an inch of their lives. Anyone can be "beautiful" like they are with enough makeup, a stylist and hairspray. :rotfl:

Lets see them all lined up with no makeup and then we will get down to the truth.

Wait, she didn't have a baby?

Rumor has it she used a surrogate so she wouldn't have to ruin her body by being pregnant herself.

I guess she's beautiful, but I don't think she's the "most beautiful." Not sure who I think holds that honor, there are plenty of stunning women out there. And no, I wouldn't consider any of the Kardashians beautiful.

KK can only be pretty with 2 tons of makeup and 1 ton of false eyelashes. Take away all of that and we don't know what she looks like.

Actually Allure magazine had her do a photo shoot sans makeup, a few months ago.

She's even better looking without all that stuff. So yeah strangely I have to agree with the others, despite her no talent shallowness, the woman does have a gorgeous face. Much more beautiful then some of the top actresses out there today.

And add me to the diagree about Beyonce thing. I mean really? As much as I hate her I'd select J Lo before Beyonce.

But I think women with stronger features or more classic features are more interesting. Lily Collins is quite beautiful as is Jennifer Lawrence.

I still think Madeline Stowe is one of the most beautiful women out there, thought that 20 yrs ago and still think so. I think to pick would have been awesome on the magazine's part.

Rumor has it she used a surrogate so she wouldn't have to ruin her body by being pregnant herself.

I guess she's beautiful, but I don't think she's the "most beautiful." Not sure who I think holds that honor, there are plenty of stunning women out there. And no, I wouldn't consider any of the Kardashians beautiful.

I could have swore I saw pregnant pictures of her.

EDIT:
Sure looks pregnant here. http://weheartstyle.com/2012/01/08/we-salute-you-beyonce/

I think she is one of the most beautiful women out there.

I think Beyonce is quite beautiful. Also saw a pic of her without makeup recently, and she was still stunning.

Most Beautiful is in the eye of the beholder.

And add me to the diagree about Beyonce thing. I mean really? As much as I hate her I'd select J Lo before Beyonce.

J Lo's one of those who continues to get better with age. I don't think my "most beautiful women" list would include anyone under 40 :)

Not sure. We keep seeing different looks in magazines, online, and on tv. What's the real Beyonce look like?

:rotfl:
yes, she appears very different now from what she used to look like...just take a look at her pictures over the years, ...what is going on??? aand I am not talking weight.,..:confused3
and no, I disagree....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter