People are looking at me funny.

WDWHound

DIS Veteran
For some reason, I have the finale song from "Its Tough to Be Bug" running through my head, so I occasionally catch myself singing it quietly as I walk through the halls. Now people around here are used to me singing from time to time, but they have been looking at me a bit askew this time around.

Finally I realized that the words to this song just sound strange out of context. I mean, how would you react if someone walked by you singing "We're Pollinators. Pollinators!" or "and If it weren't for the fact that we like the taste, you'd find yourself standing in shoulder high waste, shoulder high waste"?

I need to get this song out of my head before they call the nice men in the little white suits on me.:crazy:

LOL, I particularly like the stanza about shoulder high waste :teeth: You're lucky they haven't called some psychiatrist to "talk you down" LOL

Can't help ya...I'm stuck on the Figment song for a few days now.... Imaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagination, Imaaaaaagination.... :Pinkbounc

My first thought was that it was the rocket on your back they were staring at! :p

Sorry, but I think of you as that Hound, Don!

shoulder-high waste, shoulder-high waste....LOL!

I love it....:p

Originally posted by Buckalew
My first thought was that it was the rocket on your back they were staring at! :p

Sorry, but I think of you as that Hound, Don!
OK, so I wear a rocket on my back. The folks at work should be used to that by now. They only really get upset when I light the fuse. I think its the gogles they find the most disturbing though. (LOL)

Actually, I have been told that I look quite a bit like my Rocket Hound (sans the rocket pack and gogles). I'm not quite sure how I should take that. :p

Let's just say......you'd fit RIGHT IN at MY place of employment :)

Denise < --- revealed my newest cellphone ringtone this week ("If I Only Had a Brain." .. ala Wizard of Oz). Even the boss was hummin' it by midweek.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter