People are disgusting (WARNING this is gross)

ABSOLUTELY! Can't wait! I actually am celebrating this trip because I will have worked every Saturday since October 3, 2008 and 3 days of poopy bathrooms and survived! hahaha

I once worked a full year without a Saturday off. I took time off to attend my Brother In Law's wedding. I remember thinking "so, this is what the rest of the world does on a Saturday". It felt so odd!

I hope I never have to do that again.

People are definitely disgusting, that is for sure. I work in retail, and I can't tell you how many times people (adults and kids) poo in the fitting rooms and just leave it on the floor. I'm talking about adult women that will enter the store, converse with the employees, take serious time to select nice clothing, then go into the fitting room and squat down and go. Sometimes they'll use our garments as toilet tissue.

People are not too distant from animals in many ways. My dog will occasionally have an 'accident' but some people have an 'intentional', if you get what I mean :rolleyes1

Ewww! That one takes the cake!

Thanks, DISers, for helping me with my new diet plan...I am no longer hungry after reading this thread!!!:cool1:

I have to say, a person would need to be seriously mentally disturbed to do any of the above. How can you lay one out like that and not know you missed the toilet? Seriously? That's disgusting. (Spoken as an ER nurse who's seen gross, trust me.)

Okay, yuck.

Wouldn't it be harder to do this than to actually make it land in the toilet?

Even if one has a large posterior (like me) or a bad knee, it is easier to sit than to not sit and go.

So, I think this person is evil and is doing it on purpose.

There is one solution: a video camera.

How can you not make it in the pot? I dont understand this? The stalls at my office are so cramped you would have to have been a cirque du soliel performer in a past life.

I just can't believe people would do this??? GROSS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter