People are booking

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
Well, despite the high prices and how we all feel, people certainly must be booking cruises in 2010. I just booked a cat 9 sph room this morning for spring break 2010, and tonight the price of the same cat is over $600 more! Yikes!

When I booked this, I wasn't sure we would keep it, and I'm still not sure, but I am definitely glad I got the price I did while I could.
:eek:

Yep, they are! We booked 2 Cat 4s on the 7/6 Baltic yesterday and by 10:30am they were in gty status.

Watch how it changes as deposits are due

I think you are on to something...we are on the fence with our reservation, so I imagine at the prices DCL is asking that we are not the only ones in that boat (no pun intended). I wish I were brave enough to wait it out and try to snap up something at the last minute, but knowing my luck there won't be lots of cancellations and the fare will go higher! ;) And this is the time frame that we need to go if we're going to do it...

I'm sure there will be cancellations, and I'm hoping someone cancels a Cat 1 or 2 on the 7/6 cruise, but I'm sure more people will book in their place. It may not happen overnight as these cruises are still a long time away, but I can't imagine them not being sold out or close to it.

So far for the 11-night May 15th Med cruise the prices for many of the categories (I believe all) haven't gone up. I can still select a Category 4 stateroom (i.e. not GTY) and the price is the exact same it was yesterday morning during the initial minutes of booking.

I didn't realize Disney allows you to book without a deposit as everytime we have booked (either online or through DCL on ship) we have had to pay the deposit at that time. What is the grace period on deposits?

when we called yesterday to book in march - the prices were actually lower than they'd been in the morning....

We tried for a Cat 3 on the April 25 4 night cruise with no luck yesterday. All gone! I'm sure we'll be happy with a Cat 4, so not complaining.

Yup...I booked the Halloween 2010 cruise, 1 week after they were released. We got 2 CAT 11 cabins on deck 7.....Anyone else going on the Halloween 2010 cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter