Penn and Teller scaring in their own house at HHN?

Nyheck

Earning My Ears
I heard on the radio here in Tampa that Penn and Teller have actually been in their house as scare actors. Anyone went through the house and thought "that guy looked like Penn..."?

I heard from more than one person that both of them were indeed there on opening night. The following night, I was in line with a couple that saw them and said considering how tall Penn is, it was easy to pick him out. Teller was in the wedding chapel room.

I had read on a site that they would indeed be coming off and on during the season to appear in their own house. It was to be random.

I had read on a site that they would indeed be coming off and on during the season to appear in their own house. It was to be random.
Yeah and I also remember reading they were there opening night with all the rain. I don't remember seeing them but I'm not a fan so I don't think I would I have noticed anyway. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter