• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Penguin Ride Wait Times?

bohanarrow

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can find the wait times recorded from today for the new Penguin/Antarctica Ride? :)

you're probably looking for something official, but i saw people on twitter saying they waited between 2 and 4 hours.

Oh wow, Thanks so much. We are hoping to get there tomorrow right at opening and head straight for the ride. My son has been waiting forever for it to open and we're surprising him. Sounds like we are going to make a day of it! :cat:

I got to the park shortly after 7:30. Joined the ride queue at 8:55 and wasn't out until 10am. The ride broke down twice while I was waiting in the indoor queue. It was cute for what it was, but I wouldn't wait more than an hour for it.

We came back later when my other friend arrived and they were saying the line was 3-4 hours long. Most of the queue was in Pacific Preserve, which is pretty much in direct sunlight. We didn't want heat stroke or heat exhaustion, so we chose to come back and get her to ride another time.

Best of luck to you! I'd definitely advise going to it right away before the lines get long.

If you're a passholder remember you can print your voucher for front of the line access from may 28-June 30,I printed mine a couple of days ago after getting the Antarctica mailer in the mail.Seems like it's going to be handy if the wait is even half of what that video shows.

If you're a passholder remember you can print your voucher for front of the line access from may 28-June 30,I printed mine a couple of days ago after getting the Antarctica mailer in the mail.Seems like it's going to be handy if the wait is even half of what that video shows.

I "think" I've almost completed this confusing process for me, dh and our children. I logged in and entered all 4 passes in 4 separate transactions. A confirmation popped up, and it said something about an email, and needing to print off an evoucher for each one.

It says I need to go into "order history" to do that. Did you have to do that? Or did you just print the confirmation? Thanks for any help!!!

Are the front of line passes given out at the hotels able to be used on Antarctica?

I "think" I've almost completed this confusing process for me, dh and our children. I logged in and entered all 4 passes in 4 separate transactions. A confirmation popped up, and it said something about an email, and needing to print off an evoucher for each one.

It says I need to go into "order history" to do that. Did you have to do that? Or did you just print the confirmation? Thanks for any help!!!

it was like I was purchasing something even though it was free,we got and printed the confirmation email which had a barcode so I'm assuming that's all I needed,I don't know what you mean by go into order history,I know I have what seems to be an e-voucher and on the instructions on it it says to print it,take it to a kiosk at the front of the park to get a ticket and then take that ticket and your AP to show to a cast member at the line to get front of the line access.

it was like I was purchasing something even though it was free,we got and printed the confirmation email which had a barcode so I'm assuming that's all I needed,I don't know what you mean by go into order history,I know I have what seems to be an e-voucher and on the instructions on it it says to print it,take it to a kiosk at the front of the park to get a ticket and then take that ticket and your AP to show to a cast member at the line to get front of the line access.

My order confirmation doesn't have a barcode. It said it is not to be used in place of the evoucher. Our status is still pending. Maybe we'll get another email with a barcode. We have platinum passes, and it looks like everything will work out. It was just such a convoluted process, I was hoping someone could tell me what to print. Anyway, no worries, I'll call Guest SErvices if it doesn't resolve itself tomorrow.

We are going to SW for 2 days, should we head here first thing or save it for the end of the day? I am not willing to wait more than 30 minutes.

Its our first time to SW, so we want to see everything else. Does everything start running at opening time? I thought about heading to Journey to Atlantis first, I think DS will like this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter