Pending?

There should be more than one check in date for Fall advantage. For instance, some SA ppl checked in January 26th, 31st, Feb 2, Feb 7th and the last day is Feb 21st. We're all spring advantage. Some leave August 7th (i think) and some August 12th.
They consider you for all roles, not just the ones you talked about. So even if you only talked about two roles, but you put down like 3, 4 or even 7, you will be considered for all of those roles. This also includes if you said you would work either Fall or FA.

I GOT INNN!! Tonight 5:24 pm!! Hospitality!!!! YIPEEE!

Oh AshleyKay...I wish I could hug you!!!!!:hug: that is awesome!!!! Yeah!!!!!! Have a great time!!! Best of luck with all you do in your life!!! I know you will succeed!!!!:woohoo:

I thought it was another survey at first and then I read the subject and was like I GOT /INNNNNN!! And jumped around my apartment my roommate was like what did you get?? And then I realized I had no clue! LOL then I sat down and read it.

Pending letters are the worst, only because they leave you in the dark. I know a girl in my session who was accepted from pending TWO weeks before check in. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I am pending aswell. Until the 30th of April, so is my BFF

Both of us have Character attending as first choice.

mine:
2. BBB
3. Character performer
4. Attractions/Fullservice

hers:
2. Character performer
3. Attractions
and anything else. She basically told the lady to select everything lol.

We are both extremely nervous.

I just got a pending email today for the Summer Alumni program. Even more nervous now, but I guess it's better than a rejection at least.

You'll do fine!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm hoping for the best! I might email them, though, to see what the chances are that it will take all the way until the end of April, because that would leave only 2 weeks until check-in for the program. Scary!

web interview- Jan 19th
phone interview- Jan 21st
pending date by snail mail - Printed on Feb 4th
day i got pending letter in mail - Feb 14th
day i got pending e-mail - Feb 17th

.... too many pending notifications for me thank you lol :lmao:

ANYONE HAVE THE SAME DATES AND GET ANYTHING ELSE??
GL TO ALL!!!:thumbsup2

I got a pending letter too :-/ until April 30 at the latest. Does that mean that they're considering me only for Fall (I said Fall Advantage as a second choice)?

I wouldn't think that they would let you know in April that you're accepted for Fall Advantage- not much notice since that starts in May

Fingers crossed!

definitely could be advantage. I am doing summer alum and pending and uhhh it starts may 16!!! lol Last day is the same for us to be notified!

OK I didn't get pending first time I did CP but now I am doing Summer Alum and my pending is this...

Applied: Jan 28th or so
Interview: Feb 6th
Letter Dated: Feb 15
Received Letter: Feb 22
Dying.. right now of anticipation!!!popcorn::

I know they are processing my rehire paperwork. Let's hope my story and words are convincing enough. :rotfl:
My boyfriend got accepted after 3 weeks. No email just a letter at our door! Lucky.

Where was she in costuming??? I was at MK!

Cool! She's actually still there because she's attending college in Orlando so she stayed seasonal.

She's at HS and worked Block Party Bash, Fantasmic! & High School Musical.

Now she works the new parade - (Countdown to Fun?) & The Show Must Go On (character room), with occasional shifts at F!

Where did you work at MK?

Cool! She's actually still there because she's attending college in Orlando so she stayed seasonal.

She's at HS and worked Block Party Bash, Fantasmic! & High School Musical.

Now she works the new parade - (Countdown to Fun?) & The Show Must Go On (character room), with occasional shifts at F!

Where did you work at MK?

aww Jealous I wanted to do Fantasmic. I did Move it Shake it celebrate it and Character Room and the Fairies/Princess midroom in Toontown. I occasionally did Buzz backstage help too.

I probably never worked with her but I have a friend that does HS a lot but he is full or part time. I don't think I would go back to costuming I really prefer face to face guest service. it is neat being backstage but I enjoy being part of the magic, not seeing what;s underneath it all every day ya know? :) I have a couple friends who are movers at HS parades too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter