• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pended then accepted? Fall / Advantage '11

dudeitsmatt

Earning My Ears
hey everyone!

i got pended by snail mail on feb 15th, but it was dated feb 4th. and im fine with that i can wait!!

im just curious to find out if anyone was accepted after being pended already!! if so what day was you official pending date and when was it officially accepted !

GUD LUCK TO ALL THOSE STILL WAITING:goodvibes

I know people on Fb who have been pending (through mail) then got accepted via E-mail Yesterday. Some of the competitive roles have began filling up.

I'm not sure which roles you mean by competitive but if you are talking about Attendant, Photopass, BBB, and Concierge those roles only have a few people in them so far. I can't speak to any role but Attendant but it takes a few hundred I believe. Compared to Attractions that takes like 1000 (ish, thats a total guess) those roles take less but they are by no means filled up at this point.

hey everyone!

i got pended by snail mail on feb 15th, but it was dated feb 4th. and im fine with that i can wait!!

im just curious to find out if anyone was accepted after being pended already!! if so what day was you official pending date and when was it officially accepted !

GUD LUCK TO ALL THOSE STILL WAITING:goodvibes

Pending sucks! Best of luck to you though!:thumbsup2

I got pended by snail mail as well on February 14th, and then I got my email acceptance yesterday, the 15th! It was a nice short wait. =) I got fall for Hospitality

Ok so...I'm NOT pending, but I'm considering myself as such lol. I interviewed on the 22nd of January and I've heard NOTHING. It's realllly weird.

I mentioned how I'd like to be in my old location if possible, which only takes about 3 or 4 cps, but...I said I'd be WILLING, not that it was a make or break it...so I'm not sure if that's what they're trying to figure out orrrrr what.

No official letter yet...we'll see what tomorrow brings!

same for me! pended officially on February 8th, and accepted yesterday (February 15) for BBB

I think a lot of the pendings are just because they are behind, so don't worry I got accepted like right after being pended almost!

I got pending yesterday (2/17) but I was kind of expecting it. I could only apply for two roles (hospitality and concierge) and could only do Fall, lol. They are the only roles my department will approve for my major's mandatory internship and I need to do summer school in May and June.

Unfortunately, I was trying to use the CP as a backup plan in case I don't get a PI so now I get to put out a lot more applications, ugg.

This is going to be a long semester since the last day to be pending is April 30th and the last day to find out about PI's is May 1st, lol.

I got pending in the mail yesterday the 22nd and it was dated the 15th. I interviewed on the 6th so that was fast, but now I am waiting on my Rehire paper work to go through most likely. That is said to take about 4 to 6 weeks. Yeesshhhh I can't wait. My boyfriend has already been accepted for Summer Alum and we really wanna go back together.

I got my pending letter on the 14th of February. It was dated the 8th. I also got a pending email on the 17th. I haven't received anything else since.This is killing me!!

I got my pending letter on the 14th of feb (dated the 8th) and got my acceptance email yesterday!! Theres still hope everyone!!! :) Sending pixie dust your way! :cheer2:

I got accepted for Fall Advantage to do Merchandise!!!! :)
I got my pending letter on the 14th of Feb., got my pending E-mail on Feb. 17th, got a called last Friday to switch my season from Fall quarter advantage to FAll Advantage! I'm soo excited!!! Good Luck to all of you waiting!! Sending pixie dust your way! :)

I got accepted last Friday for the Disneyland CA program. My arrival date is August 17th and I'm Custodial. I'm so excited. My best friend is doing the program with me and she got accepted on Monday. She is working concession stands. :)

I got my pending E-mail March 9, my snail mail March 14, but it was dated March 8. I really hope I get in. I put down a lot of roles and I have a lot of expierence with kids

I hope this isn't a stupid question but what exactly does being pended mean? I got pended by email on the 21st.

Had my interview the 19th and was pended at 12:30 today (stupid e-mail went to my spam folder!). So... the waiting game continues...

Good luck to you other penders!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter