Pen Pal-OCTOBER Exchange-COMPLETED

Has anyone seen, heard, or know
*amberdansmom, and ABDonovan?

*Pen Pals, it is important to check in for the weekly mandatory check in. Also please update me on your mailings so that I can keep track of them-(along with the date you had mailed out your exchange). Please check your pm boxes everyone since I have sent out pms to a few of you.

I received two letters over the weekend.

From TheRose227 I got a nice card, MM's in a tube and two strand of Halloween tinsel. Thanks for the lovely letter and everything else:flower3:

Alicenwonderment sent me an introductory letter (we have never been pen pals) and two Christmas magnetic notepads and a very cute Christmas pen. Thanks for it all:flower3:

According to my records, we are just waiting to hear of two arrivals. And they I think should have arrived to their destination according to the send by date that I have down. :coffee: Hmmm any arrival Erin, and Sarah?

I got mine today from Cindy. Cindy, Thank you for the note paper and card.:thumbsup2 We have some things in common and some not. I look forward to learning about you. :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter