Pen Pal-OCTOBER Exchange-COMPLETED

All pen pals, please check in for the week by Friday!

I will be using this weekly check in from now to see if everyone checks in as required. Remember, if you will not be around, please let me know of your dates. I do not want to drop anyone from the exchange, but it is not fair for other participants, if they follow the rules, and do their share, and others do not.

The September round should be completed soon, so we will start up with the Oct. round.

Checking in and my packages did get mailed:cool1:

Also, I will be leaving Friday evening for an airport hotel in San Jose and flying yo Orlando on Saturday. My daughter and I are going on a 4-day cruise on the Disney Dream with my brother and part of his family and then we have 3-days at WDW with them; Michelle and I have 7 days on our own after that. I should have access to the internet while I'm them at WDW. I will be back in the office on October 5th.

Checking in and my packages did get mailed:cool1:

Also, I will be leaving Friday evening for an airport hotel in San Jose and flying yo Orlando on Saturday. My daughter and I are going on a 4-day cruise on the Disney Dream with my brother and part of his family and then we have 3-days at WDW with them; Michelle and I have 7 days on our own after that. I should have access to the internet while I'm them at WDW. I will be back in the office on October 5th.

:confused: Cindy, you mailed your October exchange or was it for September? The topic of the month has not yet been revealed for this month. Could you get back to me ASAP. Sounds like a fun trip!

Pen pals anyone around? :confused3 Please remember to check in each week by Friday to remain in the exchange. If you will be away, please let me know so that I know you are not missing in action.

Has anyone seen or heard from amberdansmom? Possibly even knowing her in "real" life to contact her?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter