Pen Pal-OCTOBER Exchange-COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I had closed sign ups for the exchange, and is now in the process of matching up names. I will be pming you the name of your pen pal the first week of September. I will then send everyone the topic, and twist for the month of October by the third week of September. This will allow everyone to get a head start on thinking of ideas, purchasing, and even sending out your exchanges.

Please mark on your calendars that the mail by date is the second Saturday of each month.

To remain part of the exchange, please remember to check in weekly. Start checking in here starting next week-Monday-Friday. Please also check your pm boxes for messages, scan this thread for any info., .... and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know, so that I know you are not MIA-(missing in action). :goodvibes

Pen pals, I had sent everyones pen pal info. Stayed tuned for the announcement of the topic, and the twist for the month of October. They will both be mentioned at different times. First I will mention what the twist is so that everyone can get a head start on purchasing their twists, then I will reveal the topic.

Checking in for the week!! I can't wait to find out the topic of the month. :)

Pen Pals, I have pmed all of you the twist for the month of October. Please stay tuned for the topic to be announced. It will be announced at the ending of next week, or the following week. Waiting to get the September pen pal exchange finished up.

Checking in for the week! My life is about to get hectic, but that's alright. I can do this. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter