Pen Pal Letter/Twist-Sent/Received-November-Completed!

No in her letter time she just said she was going on a cruise on the 9th but she didn't say how long.

Everyone...please remember to check in every week-Mon.-Fri. Go through the posts to see if there is a message for you, and check your pm box. Also, if you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know of your dates.

Please pm me to find out what next months Topic of the Month, and Twist of the Month will be. I will post a sent/receieved thread for the month of December. And, sign ups for another round will begin in December.

Ok. I am a slow learner !! I am so sorry for confusion. I DID get both of my letters and I love them both! I had posted that I got one them the other. Clearly I need to check myself to make sure it actually posts... Cause I can't find it now! Sincere apologies! I swear I am a rule follower and I am not trying to be a pain !!

I received my letter and twist from Maria. I thought we had been pen pals before. (But, old age is creeping up on me:lmao:)

Thanks for the nice twists, too.::yes::

I received my pen pal letter/twist from Cindy yesterday with a very nice letter and tons of questions - Cindy I will send you a PM with answers, and Thanksgiving place cards.

Thank you Cindy. It is nice getting to know you. I however have not been so good about writing much in my pen/pal letters.

Recieved my letter and twist from Cindy Lou. Thanks for the placement cards they will be used Thursday.:thumbsup2

This month has been completed.

Please post on the December thread. Also, I will start pen pal sign ups for the next three rounds at the start of next month...or should I just start it now? :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter