• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pen pal for kids. Need a 3rd. grade class for pen pals post #20.

almburr

DIS Veteran
would anyone like thier kids to have pen pals?

We have 5 kids DD Forrest 12. DD ElsaCraig 8. DS Gregor 6. DD Guienevere 5. and the baby DS Tucker 2.

We live in Kansas U.S in a very small rural town. Kids never get to see anyone from anywhere, except for harvest time when ther are crews from S.Africa, and Germany.

If anyone would like to, let me know. I think it would be neat to mail things in the real mail back and forth.

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the sort of thing you wanted but.....

I run a Brownie Group in Nottingham, UK they are girls from ages 7 - 11 and I think it is something they would really like to do as a unit.
Then they could each write their own little note or one letter between them.
PM me if it is something that you think they would like! :goodvibes
I have been looking at doing something like this anyway!

Cool my DD8 has 5 girls in her class. She would love to write to someone, I think the other girls would to. We could mail letters back and forth. girls could take them to school for show and tell sometime.

My DD, Eve, is 8 and says that she would like to write to ElsaCraig if she is still wanting a penpal :cutie:

I'll pm you Eve's details and you can, maybe, ask your DD :flower3:

I have a DS 14, DD 10 & DS 7 who would probably like to write to someone:thumbsup2 by the way, what lovely names your kids have:)

Sophie who is 11 and Emily who is 8 would like to write. PM me if you want any more pen pals. What a great idea - I love the idea of international pen-pals!:goodvibes

Floridadreamlel

THank you about my kids names. I did so much research on thier names. I like the very old names best.

DS7 Gergor would love a pen pal. I'll PM you.

Hi

My dd who is 7 would love a pen pal from the USA. Pm me if you are still wanting pen pals?

:thumbsup2

Floridadreamlel

THank you about my kids names. I did so much research on thier names. I like the very old names best.

DS7 Gergor would love a pen pal. I'll PM you.

almburr, I have PM'd you back. I love the old names too. My kids are called Joshua, Holly & Ben :goodvibes

My DD, Jo-Ann, 5 would love to be a pen-pal for Guienevere.

PM me if you still need pen-pals.

My dd15 is wanting a pen pal from UK. Anyone know one for her?

I would like to recommnend you one----lehere.com, I have find some canadian penpals there,maybe a little useful for you

:thanks: For all of your help, we've found one!! I hope this will be a fun experience for them both!!

DD8 whole class wants to have a pen pals. They would do them as part of the class.

There are 8kids 5 girls and 3 boys.

Anyone thinking that their kids would like this PM me.

Teacher said that would be a good idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter