• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pelican Plunge water slides open early at Disney Cruise Line’s Castaway Cay

I just found this on the other boards:

My husband and I just got back from a 4 night cruise May 6th 2010. We attended the Captains Corner session and asked what was the cost for cabanas at Castaway Cay. The officer answering the question actually turned to the Captain and asked if he could share this info as the costs had just been finalized, but not announced. The Captain gave him the okay to share...$499 for the day. There will be 16 cabanas on the family beach and 4at Serenity Bay. He said they would hold up to 8 people and the refrigerator would be stocked with soft drinks. Seems a bit high to me. We have a 5 night cruise booked for May 28, 2011 on the Dream for me, my husband, mother and sister and had wanted to book a cabana but agreed this was just not a great use of that much discretionary income.

$499:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter