PeepsII-The Hot, Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Feb 2010. 12/2-Part 2 has begun.

You certainly could be... but Sandy sounds different than mine of Cherie's...

Random thoughts:

I had a very bizarre dream last night!!! An idea came to me: Ethnic costumes around the World Showcase, featuring Jordan paperdolls! Every child should own a set!!

I have nevers, (since it's the thing to do)

-- ridden Astro Orbiter

-- been to Conservation Station at AK (does ANYONE go here?)

-- and here's the GRANDEST OF ALL!!! I've have never-----------

Met Mickey, in person!!! On my honor, I swear it's true! I will now tuck my tail and run.

Random thoughts:

I had a very bizarre dream last night!!! An idea came to me: Ethnic costumes around the World Showcase, featuring Jordan paperdolls! Every child should own a set!!

I have nevers, (since it's the thing to do)

-- ridden Astro Orbiter

-- been to Conservation Station at AK (does ANYONE go here?)

-- and here's the GRANDEST OF ALL!!! I've have never-----------

Met Mickey, in person!!! On my honor, I swear it's true! I will now tuck my tail and run.

She's not so bad. Sometimes she's incredibly awesome. I truly enjoy her most of the time

I'm mildly irritated with her right now (though she doesn't know it) but nothing I can't easily get over or is really unexpected if I take a step back and think about it. And really, isn't my problem anyway.

:rotfl:

I love the paperdoll idea..... but are we talking ones that you can change the clothes on or the chain holding hands kind?

Ok, I haven't done the first 2 either but MICKEY?

awww

that's just sad!

Hey Magic!

A fellow closet DISser here! My DH is over the top grouchy about DIS too, so sneak it in whenever possible. Keeps me sane, keeps me laughing.

eandesmom- you should have put a kilt on his notebook and stuck it in too. I'm sure it would have appreciated having a trip to Germany with his kilt-clad Papa.

We'll have to start a movement - Closet DISers Unite! :hippie: Who wants to stage a sit-in at Epcot, right next to the gray goose slushies?

good to know. i've seen pics of chef mickey's and it just didn't appeal to me. i'd rather go to tusker house for a character meal and it's easier to get! and of course if i have no reason to go to CRT, i'm not going to break my neck doing it! we are actually thinking about doing it next trip if we do the deluxe DDP just for the experience.

I just can't see doing CRT either. I have to get up and be on the phone by 4am:scared1: Even with my niece, we made ressies at 1900PF to see Cindy. Much easier. Buffet was meh, but we got to talk to all the same characters. The other one I would venture to do with a little girl is Askerhaus. We'll see - when that little girl says, "I want to eat in the castle Grandma!" what will I do then? :lmao:

My wife has somebody who works with her named Marcia. Whenever I hear her mentioned, I have to say......"Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"

Edited to add:
And now I've got all of you doing it too. Admit it!

That's funny! My family did the "pork chops with appleshash" thing for years, too! (My boys didn't get it) and I have a sister named Marsha! We've said the "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha" a time or two. Of course she loved it. :laughing:

I admit, I busted a gut with the choking on the gum comment.

It could be done. Jordan, they could be your binder tabs

:rotfl::rotfl:

In the meantime if anyone is wondering how kilt clad Jordan got to Oktoberfest, it would appear he started out here...

Jordy-UK.gif

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

you've got a point

Love this one! :thumbsup2

RE. #4---- Neither have I! THANK GOD!

Since you must endure such a travesty, might I suggest practicing the art of banging your head on a wall now? Did you know, not only does it actually relieve stress, you can burn up to 150 Calories an hour doing it? If that does not help, you could add a list of "places to conveniently ditch MIL while making it look like an accident; it could slip nicely into a binder right beside, say, the ADR page? :confused3

hey! where were you a year ago when I had a brain fart and decided it would be an even happier place on earth if I brought my mother in law?

hey! where were you a year ago when I had a brain fart and decided it would be an even happier place on earth if I brought my mother in law?

I was quite possibly at WDW with my OWN mother! I am not certain, but perhaps that could have been a quite larger brain fart moment when I decided to include them. As far as I"m concerned, mixing it up with parents of any kind should be forbidden. I hereby invite all of us who've been so dumb to give intervention when needed to whomever embraces this risky inclusionary thinking.

Cynthia, I'm praying for you!!

Off with his head? :lmao: :rotfl2:

you are BAD! :stir:

I just can't see doing CRT either. I have to get up and be on the phone by 4am:scared1: Even with my niece, we made ressies at 1900PF to see Cindy. Much easier. Buffet was meh, but we got to talk to all the same characters. The other one I would venture to do with a little girl is Askerhaus. We'll see - when that little girl says, "I want to eat in the castle Grandma!" what will I do then? :lmao:

you will wake up at 4am to get that ADR! :rotfl2:

I just posted some pics and a special one for you that's not on FB. :rotfl2:

Dawn, you aren't missing much and thankfully I am wearing my flame retardant undies but both CRT and Chef Mickey's were gross. :scared:

I miss the non-Character meal days of CRT....The Major Domo Prime Rib Favorite Pie was the best....I think the last time we went there for lunch was 2003.......haven't been there since......

Great DL pix by the way.

I've never....had a lapu lapu
drank the water from Splash Mountain
gone on carousel of progress
had a mickey bar

Never been on COP? Really? Wow!!! it's the BEST place to cool off and/or take a quick nap.

People drink the Spalsh water? :scared:

If you have your mouth open during the big drop...;)

good to know. i've seen pics of chef mickey's and it just didn't appeal to me. i'd rather go to tusker house for a character meal and it's easier to get! and of course if i have no reason to go to CRT, i'm not going to break my neck doing it! we are actually thinking about doing it next trip if we do the deluxe DDP just for the experience.

Send me $80 and I will send you fatty overdone meat and then you can tip me. :rotfl2: Oh and I will wear glitter. ;)

:rotfl2: but only if you promise to wear glitter.

I will wear only glitter. :scared1: :rotfl:

:eek: that would be a different kind of royal table.

:lmao:

Off with his head? :lmao: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

You two are too funny!!!!!!

I've been thinking about your itinerary and I really, really, really think you should schedule in a night to catch Yeehaw Bob Jackson's show at Port Orleans Riverside. It's fun and it's in a lounge.....

RE. #4---- Neither have I! THANK GOD!

Since you must endure such a travesty, might I suggest practicing the art of banging your head on a wall now? Did you know, not only does it actually relieve stress, you can burn up to 150 Calories an hour doing it? If that does not help, you could add a list of "places to conveniently ditch MIL while making it look like an accident; it could slip nicely into a binder right beside, say, the ADR page? :confused3

Oh dear Liesa...am I doomed on this trip?

She's not so bad. Sometimes she's incredibly awesome. I truly enjoy her most of the time

I'm mildly irritated with her right now (though she doesn't know it) but nothing I can't easily get over or is really unexpected if I take a step back and think about it. And really, isn't my problem anyway.

I was quite possibly at WDW with my OWN mother! I am not certain, but perhaps that could have been a quite larger brain fart moment when I decided to include them. As far as I"m concerned, mixing it up with parents of any kind should be forbidden. I hereby invite all of us who've been so dumb to give intervention when needed to whomever embraces this risky inclusionary thinking.

I knew I was single for a reason.

I've been thinking about your itinerary and I really, really, really think you should schedule in a night to catch Yeehaw Bob Jackson's show at Port Orleans Riverside. It's fun and it's in a lounge.....

Does he have set times? Both Kim and I have always wanted to stay at POR. So maybe we could all head over there on one of our DTD nights......

I've never been on a Tour.

I've never been to Disney World with my mother-in-law.

I've never been to One Man's Dream

If you have time, see One Man's Dream, if only for all the Disney memorabilia and history displayed in the waiting area. I usually spend half an hour just looking at the pre-show stuff.....

Does he have set times? Both Kim and I have always wanted to stay at POR. So maybe we could all head over there on one of our DTD nights......

Yes, but they occasionally change. He's usually there Wednesday - Saturday nights, 8:30 to midnight. He posts his schedule about a month in advance on his website. www.yehaabob.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter