Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one she wouldn't look into the camera because she said (and I quote), "I have to find something to focus on" (as she looks off in the distance). Who is this child??!?!

IMG_1332.jpg

:rotfl2: that's hilarious!!!

you look super cute pregnant! i hope i look that good when i'm 9 months along.

Wendy, thank you so much for sharing the pictures. You look gorgeous!! I love the pictures of the kids. Erin is so funny, needing something to focus on :lmao:.

Thanks for checking in with us Wendy and letting everyone know your okay! I was thinking about you guys when I heard it on the news! :hug:
BTW: I have never heard of a building being on rollers. :confused3

I aim to make people laugh.

lisa said:
That's awesome :lmao:

I tried to do an update last night, but started falling asleep...AGAIN...

lisa said:
We would have left - you're obviously much more patient than we are :rolleyes1

I am pretty patient in general...

lisa said:
Ooh, oooh, I call dibs on Joey! He used to make me swoon :rotfl:

Another person who caught the Blossom reference.

I win! I knew it had to be Columbia Harbour House and it looked exactly like that when we went for lunch. I meant to go early, too, but we got stuck on Space Mountain and it messed up my plan. DD loves clam chowder so it was worth the wait. And I would wait 30 min. again for a Lighthouse Sandwich (that the one with hummus?) if I had to.

Poor Baby J! :rotfl2:

I'm seeing a trend with the bench/sleeping...;)

The bread makes any sandwich there great.

I don't know how many more sleeping pix there are....oh wait I know of at least one...and it's not me....:rolleyes1

Awww, I can't believe I missed it!! :sad2: Sorry.

I think HOP would be a good place to go when you feel like you just can't take the heat for one more second! ;)

3 top MK places for a nap:

Carousel of Progress--the most comfortable seats.
Hall of Presidents--large theatre, no people=room to spread out.
Haunted Mansion--yes, really.

I love CHH... food is soo good :) and sooo much of it!! Love it!

CHH is always my first choice for dining at the MK, then Cosmic Rays

We also really like CHH - although I've never seen it that busy - yikes!

Learnin' lots from your TR!

CHH....:thumbsup2 but never at peak periods EVER again.

I can't imagine that is good for the computer equipment -- you are liable to short something out one of these times. ;)

I have the letter "e" imprinted in my forehead.

CP said:
Mmmmm, I could do that and a bowl of chili, and it would be the perfect lunch for me!

The chili is really good with fries.

:headache: That line looks awful. Last year in AK, I waited over an hour to order. :faint: I was so hungry I was about to kill and grill up one the local ducks. :laughing:

Isn't that where you saw Pierresgirl's hubby?

Have fun at Church Family Camp.
Loved the update.
Bubbles in pics you add always crack me up.:rotfl2:
Ouch....that's A LOT of people.
Note to self......eat early or late.:thumbsup2

I will have a great time at camp....with the 90 High School kids....:scared1:

Jordan, maybe she's gotten the posing from you!?

Perhaps.....:rotfl2:

You did WHAT?!?! :faint:

A momentary lapse in judgment.

V said:
Oy. Few things compare to noon crowds at CHH. :sad2:

Walking down Main Street immediately after Spectro.:scared1:

Jordan, I hope you, Wendy and family, Kim, and everyone else is okay after the earthquake this afternoon! :hug:

I second that- I really hope you are ok! :hug:

hope nothing got damaged and your all fine.

I was there for an earthquake. I slept right through it.

I was driving on the freeway and my car fishtailed a bit. I thought a tire had blown out. On the radio ten minutes later, they announced the earthquake.

The epicenter is about 25 miles from where I live.

No damage here...

Thanks for checking in with us Wendy and letting everyone know your okay! I was thinking about you guys when I heard it on the news! :hug:

Most high rises out here are on rollers or have shock absorbers of sorts.

Wendy great pics. :thumbsup2

Jordan and everyone there glad to hear everyone is ok.

I haven't been by here in a LOOOONG time. It took me so long to catch up that I had to go take a shower in between! :rotfl:

Yeah... for safety precautions our 55-story building is on rollers so that it will sway more than jolt and absorb the shockwaves. I've been in my building for 2-3 earthquakes already... a lot of my coworkers freaked out but it didn't faze me much.

Baby #3 is so active tonight (not sure if it's from the artichoke jalepeno dip I'm eating right now - yes, it's my healthy dinner... but when you get home at 10pm you don't feel like eating too heavy) that it feels like I'm having earthquakes in my belly. hee hee.

Glad to hear all is well. Fox news said we felt it here in Vegas.
I didn't feel anything.:confused3

Now the one that happened in the Mojave Desert 10 years ago, that's another story!!! Jolted me right out of bed at 2am!!:scared1:

I hope Wendy is in labor today.:hug:

I'm glad you all are well - I lived in Chino Hills when it was just a tiny 'burb in the 80's and 90's and went to high school at Chino High - what a trip to hear it talked about all over the news yesterday!

I haven't been by here in a LOOOONG time. It took me so long to catch up that I had to go take a shower in between! :rotfl:
Yeah i feel dirty after reading jordans report as well.

you must have just read about hte people in the hot tub.

:lmao:

Morning Peeps still no internet at home !I am at the laundromat today! No Jordan not the Chnese laundry!!:lmao:
Wendy ,Jordan and all Glad everyone is Ok. Never heard of buildingson rollers before.. Interesting !!!

Glad you guys are all okay from the quake! Sounds scary!!! I've never heard of a building on rollers. That is so neat! Even neater that it works!! :lmao:

Wendy that is too funny about the jalapeno dip. The very first time I felt DS kick was after I ate some spicy buffalo wings when we were in Houston one time. Being a first time mom I wasn't sure if I'd felt him move yet because I had never felt any of the "flutters" and wasn't sure what was him moving and what was just bubbles or something. Well, this day he just right out KICKED me! I jumped out of the chair I was lounging in and freaked DH out. :lmao: He was all...."what happened??...are you ok??" I told him and he busted out laughing at me. He said "where were you running to? It's not like you can get away from him!!" :rotfl2: :rolleyes:

Glad you guys are all ok. I heard about it last night & my first thought was.... wow maybe that will induce Wendy into labor!!:lmao:

Have fun at camp Jordan. One of my favorite summers as a kid was spent at a church horse camp. We had a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter