Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always tempted to call ya' "Jordany."

You can call me whatever you want.:)

Here's a sampling of my nicknames over the years, at least the ones that can be printed in a family friendly site:

Jordy, Jordie, Jordo, Jordache, Jordachio, Jordaninski, Gordo, J, Yosh, Yoshi, JordanYosh.

You can call me whatever you want.:)

Here's a sampling of my nicknames over the years, at least the ones that can be printed in a family friendly site:

Jordy, Jordie, Jordo, Jordache, Jordachio, Jordaninski, Gordo, J, Yosh, Yoshi, JordanYosh.

You forgot Schmoopie (or Schmoo). Oh wait, that's just for me to call you. Well, and Derek. At times.

Or maybe father of my child with the third hand growing out of it's head.

I'll let you explain that one. :laughing:

sounds like a great time at DHS (i'll never get used to that). it's crazy that there were no lines for ToT and RnR. and at 12:30-1.

we stayed at pop for a few days last march. it's really great - tiny and difficult for a family with little kids to fit, but so clean and new and colorful. i like it more than the all stars, just because it's NEWER (word? probably not). what a difference, and cooler pools, i think. if only they'd do something about the eyesore across the pond.

which brings me to something you said about staying a few days AFTER everyone leaves. on that march trip, we lucked out and stayed at SSR for 3 days after everyone left. it completely MADE the trip. we got to slow down, just hang out at the pool or DTD, and chill. i definitely suggest it. in fact we couldn't figure out why we didn't have as much relaxing time in november with the inlaws, and that was it. no time after the craziness (and crazies!) is gone.

i'll stop writing now, and tell you, i'm really enjoying your TR! can't wait for more!

I finished Jordan's PTR! My school has been closed for 2 days due to snow and ice (I'm a teacher) and I finally caught up. The binder, random pictures with authentic Asians, best places to nap...this is great reading! Thanks Jordan, and all of the many contributors!

Loving the bench photos :rotfl2: Glad your mojo continued, well until the tour no go :mad: Ahhh so that is what peeps means :idea: :lmao:

Hi:goodvibes

I saw you link on Scott's TR so I'm hopping on board!

Sounds like a great trip, can't wait to read about it!

sounds like a great time at DHS (i'll never get used to that). it's crazy that there were no lines for ToT and RnR. and at 12:30-1.

we stayed at pop for a few days last march. it's really great - tiny and difficult for a family with little kids to fit, but so clean and new and colorful. i like it more than the all stars, just because it's NEWER (word? probably not). what a difference, and cooler pools, i think. if only they'd do something about the eyesore across the pond.

which brings me to something you said about staying a few days AFTER everyone leaves. on that march trip, we lucked out and stayed at SSR for 3 days after everyone left. it completely MADE the trip. we got to slow down, just hang out at the pool or DTD, and chill. i definitely suggest it. in fact we couldn't figure out why we didn't have as much relaxing time in november with the inlaws, and that was it. no time after the craziness (and crazies!) is gone.

i'll stop writing now, and tell you, i'm really enjoying your TR! can't wait for more!

You hit the nail on the head. As I was telling someone else somewhere...I probably will just add time at the end of the trip next year instead of before and after. I think 5-6 days solo will suffice.

I'm glad you are enjoying the TR so far.:thumbsup2

Joining the party!! Got some catch up reading to do!:rotfl:

:welcome: If catch up reading means you're going to tackle the PTR....I wish you luck.....:worship: :worship:

Have you and Jenny decided when you're going to WDW again? And more importantly where you think you'll be staying?

Hi:goodvibes

I saw you link on Scott's TR so I'm hopping on board!

Sounds like a great trip, can't wait to read about it!

The more the merrier....party: :jumping1: :welcome:

You forgot Schmoopie (or Schmoo). Oh wait, that's just for me to call you. Well, and Derek. At times.

Or maybe father of my child with the third hand growing out of it's head.

I'll let you explain that one. :laughing:

Oh yeah.......Schmoopie.....does anyone remember the Seinfeld episode?

And the other long nickname...........:eek:

yepp-6 months from Tomorrow. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

How nice will that be........

I finished Jordan's PTR! My school has been closed for 2 days due to snow and ice (I'm a teacher) and I finally caught up. The binder, random pictures with authentic Asians, best places to nap...this is great reading! Thanks Jordan, and all of the many contributors!

:worship: :worship: :worship: You finished. Wow.

Your quite welcome. It definitely makes the trip planning more fun when you get to share it with your "imaginary friends"

Loving the bench photos :rotfl2: Glad your mojo continued, well until the tour no go :mad: Ahhh so that is what peeps means :idea: :lmao:

I can accommodate you with more bench photos.:thumbsup2

:faint: I cannot believe I am this many pages behimd and you started this only 3 days ago! I have read your first post and almost peed my pants when I saw Flat Winkers! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Wednesday, January 30th.Chapter 3. Departure Day Part 2.

I packed Wendy's car and we left for the airport around 7:30pm. I arrived at the airport at 8pm......and then IT STARTED.

I unloaded the car and stepped into the terminal.....the NEARLY EMPTY TERMINAL.

I stepped up to the E-Check-in kiosk and immediately checked in.....What? No 45 minute line? Hey not so bad start to the vacation....:thumbsup2

After dropping off my luggage, I stepped into the security line....What? No 45 minute wait? Only a 10 minute wait? I was smiling.......

As I boarded the plane, I noticed the plane filling up rather quickly. I had an aisle seat and currently the 2 seats next to me were empty...

As people filed down the aisle I avoided any eye contact as if that would mean they wouldn't sit in my row....

A slovenly dressed man walked down the aisle. He was wearing a T-shirt that had several food stains on it and by several, I mean more than 3. I thought my trip mojo just ended. He was stopping right at my row, but luckily sat across from me. The gentleman right behind him, however, took his seat next to the window in my row...

The flight attendants started closing all the overhead bins....2 people boarded the plane and ran right by my row to their seats at the back of the plane....THEN IT HAPPENED......the plane door closed. Seat next to me..........EMPTY. :thumbsup2

So far so good........:thumbsup2

It's totally unfair because you can work that no eye-contact Asian thang! :rotfl2: My gf Jackie does it all the time. Especially at bars! :rotfl:

:faint: I cannot believe I am this many pages behimd and you started this only 3 days ago! I have read your first post and almost peed my pants when I saw Flat Winkers! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Here ya go Jenny!
depends.jpg

:welcome: If catch up reading means you're going to tackle the PTR....I wish you luck.....:worship: :worship:

Have you and Jenny decided when you're going to WDW again? And more importantly where you think you'll be staying?

Yes, I do need to tackle that one! But even starting "new" on this one, I had 11 pages to contend with!:laughing: Glad to see the Mojo going strong on your first day!:thumbsup2 Hope it continues!

I think our tentative dates are 5/3/09 thru 5/9/09. Jenny may be staying a few days longer. As to where.....your guess is as good as mine!:rotfl2: I think we have narrowed the choices down to one of the 6 WDW DVC resorts.;) :lmao:

Here ya go Jenny!
depends.jpg

:rotfl2: Seriously, Flat Winkers is about the funnest thing I have seen in a while. :lmao:

Yes, I do need to tackle that one! But even starting "new" on this one, I had 11 pages to contend with!:laughing: Glad to see the Mojo going strong on your first day!:thumbsup2 Hope it continues!

I think our tentative dates are 5/3/09 thru 5/9/09. Jenny may be staying a few days longer. As to where.....your guess is as good as mine!:rotfl2: I think we have narrowed the choices down to one of the 6 WDW DVC resorts.;) :lmao:

Jenna speaks the truth! ::yes:: We have "narrowed" it down to someplace on Disney property :rotfl: I think our first choice is OKW GV, then AKL GV, then somehow a room configuration at WLV.

I've found that people on the DIS boards come and go. That has been a bit difficult for me as I bonded with quite a few people who no longer post. What I've realized is the fact that even if it was a short period of time, these people helped me more than they will ever know. I have to thank those original posters for helping me through the worst year of my life. Thanks to Leyla, Amy, Farrah, Kathy, Dan, Tracy and Jenny. You were the light for me when I could not see how I was going to get through it all."[/FONT][/COLOR]

YAY me, I get a shoutout on the first official post of the trip! :cool1: Love the title :rotfl2: Umm did I mention Pierre thinks me and Ecogirl going in June is a great idea??!! Sign this girl back up! And I can send YOU some cookies this time :flower3:

:faint: I cannot believe I am this many pages behimd and you started this only 3 days ago! I have read your first post and almost peed my pants when I saw Flat Winkers! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Just wait til about day 11.....

It's totally unfair because you can work that no eye-contact Asian thang! :rotfl2: My gf Jackie does it all the time. Especially at bars! :rotfl:

We're good that way.....

Here ya go Jenny!
depends.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

On the meds again?

I'll keep those dates in mind.

Thanks for "narrowing" down the choices.

IF, and that's a big if, my cousins go in 09. They'll try for BWV then BCV.

If I go solo for any part of my trip, I'll be at Pop.....or perhaps POR.

:rotfl2: Seriously, Flat Winkers is about the funnest thing I have seen in a while. :lmao:

Jenna speaks the truth! ::yes:: We have "narrowed" it down to someplace on Disney property :rotfl: I think our first choice is OKW GV, then AKL GV, then somehow a room configuration at WLV.

GV.....how nice.

YAY me, I get a shoutout on the first official post of the trip! :cool1: Love the title :rotfl2: Umm did I mention Pierre thinks me and Ecogirl going in June is a great idea??!! Sign this girl back up! And I can send YOU some cookies this time :flower3:

You did get a shout out and deservedly so.:grouphug:

Am I the Jenny? :cool1: If so I feel like royalty baybee! ;)

Yes, you are the Jenny....:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter