Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan i dont think i want to know about the shower comment.

You probably don't.

and is that a letter E with a tail?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Lunch looked good, actually really good, and i just ate so now you made me hungry again.

To me, it's hard to go wrong w/ Chinese. It's just a matter of whether you want authentic or not. I really don't care as long as it tastes good which it did.

Is the spaceship earth the new ride now? it was closed when i was there, did you notice anything different

They definitely upgraded some of the Audio Animatronics. :thumbsup2 There a few new show scenes. I won't tell you about the end/descent, but I will tell you to smile and look directly at the camera when they take your pic near the beginning of the ride.

all right you knocked people over as well. you get many thumbs up for that,

but only 7 out of 10 because i did not see anything where you pushed someone into the fountains.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :mad: :mad: :mad:

No true GAT or PMS for me yet....I'm still learning....

okay i am through, i saw all the pics from the resort, and you did a good job jordan, also like to see a picture of what kim was looking at out the window, is that coming up, we wanna see the view.

I'll post a pic that she sent me today

checking back in later for more. i i know this coming from the man that is taking about 5 months to finish his report:rolleyes1

I'm still on day 4. I have 10 more to go....At this rate, I'll be done in about 9-10 weeks.....

Chapter 12. Saturday, February 3rd. Day 3, Part 2. If the wheel ain't broke...

So...my last morning alone starts the same as yesterday....

Up at oh....about 9:30am.....

I turn on the TV to the Weather Channel to see today's forecast--Sunny and Warm--Low 80s.

Perfect day to hit up Typhoon Lagoon.....Hey, if the wheel ain't broke...

I walked out to the bus stop around noon and made it to TL by about 12:30pm.

No walk o shame today. It was sunny and warm...there were actually other people from Pop going with me....:thumbsup2

The same CM was at the entrance today. She actually remembered me and said "You're back".

No "funny" comeback by me. I just said "Yup" and hopped in...

I head up over the hill and saw this...
wdwfeb2008039.jpg

Oh...yeah...I brought my camera today....

Since I brought my camera, I needed to get a locker....so I headed over to Singapore Sal's to get towels and locker......
wdwfeb2008040.jpg

Okay so the towels are a buck a piece so 2 are 2 bucks. The small lockers are 10 bucks w/ 5 dollars returned when you return the key. I went to the register and the CM was in the middle of an argument w/ another CM...He rings me up and gives me towels and a key....I pay him w/ a 50. He gives me change and I walk away....

As I am putting away the change I notice I have 48 dollars....:confused3 :confused:. The CM had not charged me for the locker..I would've said something, but I had already gone to the lockers....Weak excuse. I should've turned around and pointed out the mistake.......

As soon as I put my cell and camera in the locker, I went to find a place to sit....

I found a place above the wave pool and I set my stuff down and immediately turned around to get my camera........

Here's where I sat, napped, saw Brazilians in thongs...:scared1:
wdwfeb2008045.jpg

Here's a wider view:
wdwfeb2008046.jpg

As you can see, even with the temperature around 80 or so, it wasn't that busy
wdwfeb2008047.jpg

wdwfeb2008043.jpg

An area almost completely empty:
wdwfeb2008044.jpg

Crush N Gusher still not too busy:
wdwfeb2008041.jpg

I alternated the afternoon between napping and floating around on Castaway Creek. Castaway Creek still wasn't that busy:
wdwfeb2008042.jpg

At about 3:30pm, I went back to my locker got my stuff and returned my key. I received 5 dollars back. Wait...I pay 2 dollars and get 5 back? How does that happen? I just made 3 dollars. Cha ching.....I still feel guilty about it. Maybe I need to send 5 dollars to WDW to ease my conscience.

I got back to Pop around 4.

Next up: Kim arrives. The Mojo...........

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics. makes me miss WDW so much! :sad:

Home from work and had 4 pages to catch up on!!:cool1:
Winkers you definately needed a shower!! :rotfl2: Have you heard they are campaigning for a FLAT ROSIE!!:lmao:
Kim I haven't tried a Dole Whip but your look of pure enjoyment has convinced me next year!!:love:

Flat Winkers gets a working over on our trip. She's still recovering.

Subscribing. Thanks for the links. My daughter thinks something is wrong I keep laughing so much.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: This is a great escape from doing :laundy: . Of course Disney is a great escape from anything.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Welcome!!!!

I love the pictures of the BCV - I wish I could stay at a villa one day. I have a DVC, but I dont' have that many points.. Just 100

Wendy and Derek do the bank/borrow. It means they don't go every year, but they get a better room and more friends to come along.:thumbsup2

Let's hope she forgets that. I *hate* that place. Even on a non-weekend. Once you're Disney-fied, places like that are just sad attempts at duplication.

No one entertains like Disney.

I haven't heard her mention it. A Cheese commercial was on and she didn't say..."that's where I'm going for my first birthday." So maybe she's on the bigger and better things.

Great resort tour!! I'm thinking I'd be in heaven sitting on the bed enjoying the view like Kim. :goodvibes Good to see that Flat Winkers finally made her way out of the backpack.

Leaving us hanging on the baby?!?! Congratulations on your newest princess: Wendy and family! I'm sure that Erin is thrilled. :cloud9:

The BCV is one of my favorite resorts..of course I say that about all the Disney resorts I stay at.

Hi I didn't abandon your trip report I was gone from disboard all day and now I have like six pages to catch up on:scared1:

I like the picture of winkers in the shower. I am glad you took care of her.

I like the picture of Kim looking out of the window, so peaceful.

Your resort room was really nice. :thumbsup2

Our room was a little haven for the both of us. Kim would read and I would write in my Trip Journal or nap.....It was quiet and the kids rarely came in there....

I know how much winkers likes the dole whip. When she was sick on our trip, i made a special journey to the stand to get her one before we watched SM.:love:

You are a good husband...:thumbsup2

Great update and pics! I loved getting to see flat winkers and binder.:thumbsup2 DH is behind me going......."there she is!"....I scroll to the next picture...."there she is!"...."look there's binder too!" Me thinks someone is getting addicted. ;)

Love the pic of Kim staring out the window. It really shows what it feels like when you first get there. (did that make sense?:rotfl2: )

Hey DH......How are things?

I speak your language. I got it.

I agree with you - it's such an exciting part of the trip :goodvibes

that first time you walk in your room is such a culmination of so many things. There were really so many different things I was thinking...all of it good and all of it just so happy to finally be at the BCV

:rotfl: Nothing wrong with the kids table! It's usually where all the fun is ;)

Wendy and I and even my 53 and 51 year old brother are usually relegated to the kid's table still...;)

What a sweet room :thumbsup2

It was a sweet room right next to the stairs. Kim and I used this entrance a few times to save valuable time.

Awww...this part made me smile :upsidedow

It was a great moment. I'm glad I got a picture of it.

Did you tell him he can meet 3D winkers in May?:rotfl2:

When will I meet 3D Winkers.?

for all who asked "Xanadu" is funny and fantastic.

sorry Jordan for hi-jacking.

Scott...no problem...hi jack away.....:)

Yes, Wendy's pregnant. I outed her on the PTR.....kind of...:lmao:

Great pics. I like the one of Kim, too. :thumbsup2

SOOOooo, did you get to watch the Superbowl??

:worship: :worship: :worship: to the :wizard: Angela.

I'll be updating today sometime...I think...I'm watching Wendy's kids and wouldn't want her to think that her kids are going through the knife drawer w/o my knowledge...

I'm still here reading away faithfully ;) Greatly enjoying your TR.

But, I had to post and say congrats to Wendy! :goodvibes

Glad to know you're still around...:grouphug:

I'm having fun writing it, but it IS work...you should know from your own TR.

:coffee: I am desperately trying to catch up. I guessed you missed my memo begging you to put this bad boy on hold while I was in Mexico. ;)

Sorry, memo got lost. Probably on Jimmy Hoffa's desk right now.

How did Dee recognize you? I thought you all looked alike! :rotfl2: :hug:

Apparently I made an impression...good? bad? She didn't say....;)

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics. makes me miss WDW so much! :sad:

I miss it everyday, but writing the report definitely takes me back....:cloud9:

They definitely upgraded some of the Audio Animatronics. :thumbsup2 There a few new show scenes. I won't tell you about the end/descent, but I will tell you to smile and look directly at the camera when they take your pic near the beginning of the ride.

No true GAT or PMS for me yet....I'm still learning....

I'm still on day 4. I have 10 more to go....At this rate, I'll be done in about 9-10 weeks.....

Smile at end of ride, got it, teach jordan to PMS, and GAT on next trip when we see him in disney, and try to finish TR before jordan finishes his.

got everything in order now.
:thumbsup2

Smile at end of ride, got it, teach jordan to PMS, and GAT on next trip when we see him in disney, and try to finish TR before jordan finishes his.

got everything in order now.
:thumbsup2

When do you think you'd go again? Either May or June 09...Wendy will have a small one too.....I can watch the kids while you go on the rides...

Hi Jordan! I've seen you on other boards and thought I'd check out your TR. You're not the only hot, sweaty Asian - DBF gets hot easily. It is funny when the two of us east spicy food. My sinuses clear and he needs a towel to keep his forehead dry.

We were just in your neck of the woods last week. Conference in San Diego and then a trip to Disneyland. His G-pop lives near Little Saigon so he spent some time with him while I got to hang out in the parks.

To me, it's hard to go wrong w/ Chinese. It's just a matter of whether you want authentic or not. I really don't care as long as it tastes good which it did.

I'm not sure I agree with that, have you ever eaten at the Tomorrowland Noodle Terrace? Authentic or not, if just wasn't right. The rice tasted funky. I should've gone with a noodle dish there instead of beef with broccoli, maybe that would have been better.

Hi Jordan! I've seen you on other boards and thought I'd check out your TR. You're not the only hot, sweaty Asian - DBF gets hot easily. It is funny when the two of us east spicy food. My sinuses clear and he needs a towel to keep his forehead dry.

We were just in your neck of the woods last week. Conference in San Diego and then a trip to Disneyland. His G-pop lives near Little Saigon so he spent some time with him while I got to hang out in the parks.

I live right near Little Saigon.....

and welcome.....:dance3: :dance3: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

I'm not sure I agree with that, have you ever eaten at the Tomorrowland Noodle Terrace? Authentic or not, if just wasn't right. The rice tasted funky. I should've gone with a noodle dish there instead of beef with broccoli, maybe that would have been better.

I can eat Panda Express.....need I say more?;)

Although I have to say, no one can do white rice like an Asian.....:thumbsup2

I live right near Little Saigon.....

and welcome.....:dance3: :dance3: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

I can eat Panda Express.....need I say more?;)

Although I have to say, no one can do white rice like an Asian.....:thumbsup2

I bet cajuns can. We eat white rice everyday in South Louisiana. :thumbsup2 Come visit and I will cook you some rice and gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter