• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
was the bus driver on the bus when u took a pic of a photo and a binder. did he look at you strangely.
great pics. the airport looks so different that early.

He was not on the bus. In fact, no one was. The bus ended up having 6 other people on it.

At first, I was shy about taking pix with Winkers. By the end, I didn't care.

MCO at the "Butt Crack" of dawn - that's how it always looks when we leave there - sad memories...:sad1:

It was a nice way to start my time in Orlando. It was very peaceful. Just what I needed to start the vacation

That's funny about the ME line!!! :rotfl2: "Stop! You can't get on the bus...you didn't go through the line correctly...now go back and do it the right way..." Here's your Sign!

It was even more crazy that they actually made me stand there for a few minutes. I was laughing as I looked around...just me.

Hi! I havent read your PTR but I plan on making it over there - I promise!:goodvibes I cant wait to hear more about your trip, sounds like its going to be a good one! popcorn::

Great start to your tr! And I'm so happy that the seat next to you on the plane was empty. That is the best, especially if you have a long flight. An empty airport, no line at ME, no line to check in, your room was ready early- great start to your trip! What are the chances that there will be no ME when we arrive at noon on 8/9? Hmmmm.....

Great idea about taking a journal. You had a pocket size one didn't you? Still need to look for one of those.

No lines.
No crowds.
All alone.
Were people avoiding you Jordan?:confused3

:cool1: You have a great dad.

Thanks for the pics from the POP.
Remember, that is where we are staying.
View looks great.

Flat Winkers looks so comfy. :lmao:

No lines.
No crowds.
All alone.
Were people avoiding you Jordan?:confused3

He was taking pictures of Winkie on a stick ...that may scare off a few people.

And in my own defense about going OT at the PTR party... I brought a Disney bouncy house...not just any old bouncy house but a properly themed Disney bouncy house.

The title has drawn me in...

I have two more tests to take this week and then I'll be able to read more...can't wait to see what's in store!

He was not on the bus. In fact, no one was. The bus ended up having 6 other people on it.

At first, I was shy about taking pix with Winkers. By the end, I didn't care.

DH and I took a Lego Plankton on our trip and took pictures of him all around the World. At first I felt a little funny, but by the end, I figured that I would never see these people again, so why care?

I'm glad you had fun. Can't wait to follow along on your trippie. I'm like Lessa, I came along too late to get in on your PTR. I'll just have to catch up now. Have you let Buzz know that you've started? He's been working way too much lately -- no time for Dis-ing.

Great room location! It must have been a very peacful location. Can't wait to get to the parks!

JOANNE!!!!!!. Julie.

You'll be happy to know.......you make an appearance in my TR........or rather, a picture pose..........;)

I can't wait to see which pose it may be! I'm having trouble thinking of any of my picture poses that don't involve looking straight on at the camera and smiling. :confused3

You had quite an auspicious beginning to your trip...I hope it's a sign of good things to come!

:rolleyes: hey Josh, oh... I'm just joshin', Jordan-bad humor , sorry..

Glad i found ya'!! Wondering if they will move my TR and Disneymom14's and coteau chics?????? and call me by another name????

Can't wait to read about your trip. I am writing mine to but really only for myself :yay: and anyone else who MAY be interested. I can't say I have the hilarious, fun-loving "posse'":jumping1: you seem to have gathered in your pre-trippy!!

I DID, however, seem to at least glance at Asians that passed by-I tried not too, though, in fear they may think me, WIERD:yo-yo: :crazy: :teeth: . Alright then, What did you think of Pop??

Lori

lori, i just read your first post and i'm subbing to hear the whole story. amazing that you can say that some good came of this. i will read the rest because i need to hear that it gets better! what a great outlook you have!

i know, i know - off topic.

How odd to see an empty MCO, almost eerie!

How nice that Flat Winkers got her own seat/row on the bus. Traveling in style!

If Flat Winkers got her own bed, where was Binder sleeping?? :rolleyes:

Nice empty airport, bus, and room pics. :)

Glad you didn't go nekkid. The peeps wouldn't have let you blend in with them....:rolleyes1

Did you try to jump a rope in the line and get yelled at??

Chapter 4.Thursday, January 31st. Arrival Day-The MOJO continues. Part 1.

Here's a picture of MCO at the butt crack of dawn:

:rotfl2: I thought I was the only one who said this! I get on DH's nerves with it.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Glad you were able to get some sleep before you hit the parks! It's awesome that you had NO LINES!! :worship:

come on jordan - how 'bout some more??!

sounds like a great start for the trip. i hope it continues the whole time! any dreams? we had some magical moments in november, but no dreams. in fact, i didn't even see any signs of dreams at all. not a single dream fast pass, nothin'.
i hope you got one!!:goodvibes

Loving your TR....you are one amazing writer....I can not wait for more. You are right...your mojo was going strong...I can not wait to see how it help up during the tirp.

Jordan, I FOUND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been missing your reports so much. It sounds like you had a wonderful start to your trip. I can't wait to hear more.

Thanks so much for the postcard. The kids were in AWE! They just coudn't believe that Mickey would send them something. TOO COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter