Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem - I'm more of a lurker on these TRs that have so much banter, I can't keep up! :confused3 But I am reading and laughing along. Your trip is one of my favs, I told DH about the bathroom reviews and he appericates them and thinks it's an excellent idea. I told him about your dash into Brown Derby and he got a real kick out of it too!

There are several more restroom reviews coming up....:thumbsup2

It's hard for me to keep up and it's my TR.....:scared1:

Seriously I try to subscribe to everyone's PTR/TR that has subscribed to mine, but if I did I'd be reading ALL day everyday. So my limit is 50 TR/PTRs...that's right I said 50.

Thanks for reading......I'll be over at your PTR soon.

There are several more restroom reviews coming up....:thumbsup2

It's hard for me to keep up and it's my TR.....:scared1:

Seriously I try to subscribe to everyone's PTR/TR that has subscribed to mine, but if I did I'd be reading ALL day everyday. So my limit is 50 TR/PTRs...that's right I said 50.

Thanks for reading......I'll be over at your PTR soon.

Oh Jordan. You're too nice. I seriously had to apologize to people and say that I was not subbing to any more PTRs but I did promise them I would read their TRs. I think most people understood.

Oh Jordan. You're too nice. I seriously had to apologize to people and say that I was not subbing to any more PTRs but I did promise them I would read their TRs. I think most people understood.

HMPH! I'm sure MOST of them did! :snooty:

J/k Ly/MI :hug:

I am too nice...It's a problem of mine....I'm not a doormat by any means, but I believe in behaving in a manner that would make my family and friends proud

HMPH! I'm sure MOST of them did! :snooty:

J/k Ly/MI :hug:

Uhm ... er ... uhm ... PM me when you start the TR. :flower3:

Darn it. Crisis avoided. I was hoping for a chick fight.

yes I am sure they do understand. :rolleyes1

Jordan, great idea doing a greatest hits of the pics. :thumbsup2 great idea.

Darn it. Crisis avoided. I was hoping for a chick fight.

catfight-1.gif

Maybe in your PTR you can reflect on some trips gone by.....Scott's Greatest Hits..I'm looking forward to it.

I am re-telling my July trip in my community board thread so that is being done already. My pre tr right now seems to be moving along but I will start doing "have to rides and shows" and "miss shows and rides". So I have more coming up.

No prob Cathy. Still sick and it's really hot here. I'm afraid you've got a sick, hot, sweaty Asian on your hands.....

But thats what drew me here in the first place, ya know?
I just had to read a hot sweaty Asian's TR

It's all in the name, my friend;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter