Pedometer that works

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
I posted this as a reply in another thread, but I just wanted to make sure those of you shopping for a pedometer saw this ...

Sorry guys, I should have been more specific. You can order the pedometer I bought on line at www.sportsauthority.com. I copied the info from the website for you:

Sportline 330 Electronic Step Pedometer
Item no: 1117483
OUR PRICE: $9.99

It's designed to help you walk 10,000 steps and it counts steps. You don't have to set it, it just seems to know how many steps you walked automatically. As I said, I walked and counted 100 steps, looked at the pedometer and it was dead accurate.

Shipping is $4.98, so it would come out to $15 (still cheaper than the Weight Watchers one, which I personally didn't like, btw).

Unfortunately, it does not walk the 10,000 steps for you ...

I have the 350, which I think just has a few extra features. I find that it counts best under very specific situations, and under other conditions it either counts very poorly or not at all. I haven't found a better pedometer, though.

Thanks for the link, Donna. I think I'm going to order this one for myself :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter