Pedicure near Downtown Disney??

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by kurtech, Jun 8, 2006.

1. kurtech

kurtech Earning My Ears

Anybody know of a nice place for us wives to enjoy pedicures while the husbands are golfing and grandparents have the kiddie? :cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 1000th happy haunt

1000th happy haunt <font color=green>My source is knowledgable, but u

The Spa at Saratoga Springs Resort. I've had two pedicures there.

I don't know how many people you're talking about, but they can only do two pedicures at a time.

Here's a link to the website:

http://www.relaxedyet.com/

4. PixiePop

PixiePop <marquee><font color=blue>I am SO in a smiting moo

I had my first ever pedicure at Saratoga Springs. The lady was very nice and it was a very relaxing experience.

5. cinamin27

cinamin27 <font color=6600CC>Orlando gets all my extra money

my co worker has been to a pedicure place in celebration. they serve complimentary wine & champagne (& other drinks too) while you are there. she said the price was just like the average pedicure placed here in jax, around $25-30. & they never let your glass go empty. she goes there every time she is in orlando. she cant remember the exact name but will let me know if she remembers. I know this isnt exactly downtown disney but hey its celebration & you could do some relaxing & celebrating of your own! ;)

6. kurtech

kurtech Earning My Ears

That sounds like a great place. Please let me know if she remembers the name :-)

7. Jrabbit910

Jrabbit910 Keep Calm and get your Sparkle on!!

Hi Kurtech,
    I think one of the nicest places for any manicure/pedicure place is the GF. Jump on a bus from the DTD bus stop and ride over to GF, the resort is so relaxing and great. After you enjoy your pedicure you can go over and hang out in the "tea" room and just relax.
    In case you just wanted to stay downtown, lake Buena Vista Palace & the hilton both have these services as well :dance3: .