PEC for Attractions?

ladyjubilee

Mouseketeer
Is there an existing Picture Exchange for the Attractions? I can print the photos for the outside of the rides from Disney's site, but I'm not sure my son will be able to connect the outside of the building (attraction) with the moving ride (aka fun part) inside. But I haven't found pictures for the inside.

Many years ago, I made up PECs using Boardmaker for all the attractions and main characters.

I made sure that the picture corresponded with the theme and did not look like the "non fun" outside of the buildings. For example, Pirates was a combo of a pirate and a boat.

I had emailed them out to many people over the years. Sue might have a copy somewhere, I don't know what happened to mine :goodvibes

Actually, I did save them all and can email them if you want.
Forevryoung had emailed them to me in 8 separate emails, so that is how I would send them. There are some things in there that no longer exist (like Pocohontas Forest Friends and the Toontown attractions) - so check the pictures against the Disney official website or the listings on sites like wdwinfo.com (the parent site of the DIS Boards.

You can also find pictures on places like the wdwinfo photo pages, both the official photos and the DIS member photos.

I just re-did my DD’s WDW communication pages on her iPad and found some good pictures on the official Disney website. That is sometimes the only place to find pictures that look like they are inside the attractions for some of the more intense ones or some of the 3D attractions.
Those places were where I found most of the ones I used, plus I googled some.

Not sure if it helps but their might be some you tube videos of rides it might not show the front but will show what the ride looks like. i just searched walt disney world rides and their a lot of full ride videos. while others might just be shorter clips.

Not sure if it helps but their might be some you tube videos of rides it might not show the front but will show what the ride looks like. i just searched walt disney world rides and their a lot of full ride videos. while others might just be shorter clips.
That is a good idea, but they are looking for pictures.

Another thing that might be helpful - look in post 3 of the disABILITIES FAQs thread. In the alphabetized list of conditions and concerns, there is a section of links about Communication Devices, PECs, etc. One of those links might be helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter