• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peanut Butter

Your Favorite?

• Jif

• Skippy

• Peter Pan

• A store / local brand

• No thanks! Hate the stuff!

• My favorite is whatever is on sale.

Results are only viewable after voting.
With the recalls and there not being but a few different kinds at my grocery store, I tried the Reese's brand peanut butter - creamy of course!!! So yummy!!! I think I have a new favorite.

We usually buy Peter Pan... but that Reeses sounds good.

The reeses is good but I have always bought the jif and to be honest I stopped buying PB for a while b/c dd only wanted the uncrustable sandwiches. They started selling the pb and honey sandwiches so she really likes them. I have found that JIF sells PB with honey in it so I have been buying that.

I buy Smuckers-Natural Peanut Butter. Nothing but peanuts and a little salt.

Giant Eagle brand is very good and much cheaper if bought in large quantities.

Me too!!! I love the stuff! I put a tablespoon in my oatmeal every morning so I get my combination of protein and carbs! It is so yummy!!!

Only Skippy in our house. Very picky kids.:rolleyes:

Now with all the recalls going on, I am confused on if I should even attempt to eat Peanut Butter anymore. haha...

Actually, I try and stay away from it because I am a rather Peanut Butter Addict. Once I start, I really can't stop and I end up eating the whole jar. I know, I am so bad!!!!

I only eat natural now. The Smuckers with honey is sooooooo yummy. I also like the Trader Joe's brand. I've even made it myself a couple of times too.

I buy whatever is on sale. Having a coupon helps my decision as well.

Hubby and kiddo are allergic, so no PB in the house... *argh* I miss PB&J sooo bad!

Brandie

Jif. The rest just seem too dry.

Once in a while, we get Goober Grape, which is peanut butter and jelly in the same jar. I don't buy it much, because it tastes so good that I eat it and if it tastes that good, it has to be high in calories. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter