peak/off peak seasons

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by kcchief, Feb 7, 2013.

1. kcchief

kcchief Mouseketeer

Hello all. I have been on the forums before but it has been a long time and I am trying to figure them out again. I have a question but I was confused on which forum I should go under to ask this question. So I will just ask it here. I am possibly going to be planning a trip to WDW this year. I was wondering if someone could tell me what are the dates for peak and off peak seasons as far as the resort prices go? Thanks for your help in advance.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. BearcatsFan

BearcatsFan <font color=green>we finally had a minute to breat

Hello and welcome back!

Here is a link to Mousesavers. If you haven't been in a while, the pricing structure for WDW resorts has changed, and there are many different "pricing seasons" now. Hope this helps.

http://www.mousesavers.com/2013-walt-disney-world-resort-room-rates-season-dates/

Click on the resort you're interested in to get the "rack rate" pricing for each "pricing season".

If you have other questions, do not hesitate to ask. :goodvibes

4. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Welcome!

5. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Moving to the Discount Codes and Rates Board.