• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

peak/off peak seasons

kcchief

Mouseketeer
Hello all. I have been on the forums before but it has been a long time and I am trying to figure them out again. I have a question but I was confused on which forum I should go under to ask this question. So I will just ask it here. I am possibly going to be planning a trip to WDW this year. I was wondering if someone could tell me what are the dates for peak and off peak seasons as far as the resort prices go? Thanks for your help in advance.

Hello and welcome back!

Here is a link to Mousesavers. If you haven't been in a while, the pricing structure for WDW resorts has changed, and there are many different "pricing seasons" now. Hope this helps.

http://www.mousesavers.com/2013-walt-disney-world-resort-room-rates-season-dates/

Click on the resort you're interested in to get the "rack rate" pricing for each "pricing season".

If you have other questions, do not hesitate to ask. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter