• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peace of Pizza Room Delivery

pamelaz

Meowza
I know Peace of Pizza delivers to Pop.. but I just read that it also delivers to the Art of Animation resort now too, can anyone confirm this? We love our pizza! :yay:

Isn't it delivered to any disney resort. I know it is to all Music, Movie, AoA etc

spiceycat said:
if they deliver to one Disney/WDW resort - they will deliver to all

That's not true for outside companies either. We ordered from Flippers and they delivered to OKW but not a previous place we stayed, although I can't remember right now which resort that was.

baylie666 said:
Isn't it delivered to any disney resort. I know it is to all Music, Movie, AoA etc

If a resort has inside pizza delivery, they will deliver to your room. If you order off-site like Giordano's or Flippers', you have to meet them in the lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter