Peabody Resort, too far?

momof3forosu

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone. I am new to this. My husband has a board meeting in May at the Peabody Resort. I am wanting to go and take the kids 3,6 and 9. He will be in meetings for 2 full days. Are there things close by for the kids and I to do? How far is it over to Magic Kingdom? Last time we stayed at Wilderness Lodge, which was handy. My husband doesn't like the idea of the kids and I taking off by ourselves in a taxi. Any suggestions or comments? By the way, we are planning on staying 4 extra days if the kids and I go.

I am going to move this to our Orlando Resorts Board. Hopefully someone there can help you!

Quick jump onto I-4, and then it's only a couple exits. Should make it to MK parking lot in about 20 minutes. Also, even closer to Sea World and Universal.

Thank you for the help. The kids are getting excited! We'll play while daddy works Ha! I can't wait to see my 3 year old at Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter