Peabody Hotel?

f7prez

Are We There Yet???
One Week from today we will be pool side at the Peabody.
Anyone stay there that has comments to share.

I hope you get some other responses as it's been several years since I stayed there. From what I remember, we really enjoyed ourselves and thought highly of the hotel. If it's anything like it was 10 or so years ago, I know you'll be happy with the accomodations. The hotel lobby was beautiful and well....it's just a nice, luxury hotel. Hope you have a good trip!!!

Stayed there twice, but probably 15 years ago. It was a beautiful hotel back then; loved the rooftop pool.

Do not miss the duck parade...its awesome!

Luxury. No mice infesting your meals (joke about character breakfasts everywhere else) - your made to feel very special in a grown up way. I post that because aside from the ducks - there is not much for little ones... We spent our last night here, and I treated my teens to 'pick one of the glorious' pastries and an in room movie that night.

Poolside could be a few stories up.

If you ask for a view of the disney fireworks, you wont be disappointed.

Have a great trip.

Ask for an upper floor and you might be able to see WDW and SW fireworks.
The morning march of the ducks is usually less busy as the p.m.
Join the PEPRS Club.
Upgrade for $50 to Club level. They have good food.

Haven't stayed there...always wanted to stay at a Peabody. Did visit the Peabody in Orlando one time a couple years ago to see the ducks. Much to our horror, we witnessed, um...ducky rape. Apparently they had one male and the rest were females, and the one male had his way twice while we were visiting. When we asked the DuckMaster why he didn't do anything about it he said it was "just nature". I felt sorry for the girl ducks, though.
Hopefully your ducks will be just walking and swimming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter