PCC Todd.0 or BUST! My adventure in climbing out of debt! 10/13 T-Minus 29 hours!

Hey there- found you! how funny- we will be eating at Ohana on 12/6 at 5pm- while you are at Kona- we will have to try and find you to say hi!!!! too funny. We arrive on the 4th too, but out on the 11th, no cruise for us this year.

December 3rd Friday:
Arriving Aaron and Nanaless...have no clue what we are doing this day
We will be checking into some hotel...perhaps Pop!

December 4th Saturday:
7:15 pm Citrico's (I am pretty sure this is our last signature restaurant to try!)
Watching Wishes on the beach of the Grand Floridian again, like we did in May of 09 after our anniversary dinner at Narcoossee's

December 5th Sunday:
Aaron and Nana arrive
Check into Jambo House Savannah view Studio (we will be on the dining plan this week)
Head over to the MK for a few hours
5:00pm Captain's Grille
EM Evening- HS open til 11 pm

December 6th Monday:
EM Morning- AK 8am-9am
Lunch- Flame Tree BBQ
5:00 pm Kona
EM Evening-MK open til 11pm

December 7th Tuesday:
EM Morning- Epcot 8am-9am
Lunch-Yakatori House (but I think this is changing, because Nana wanted teryaki chicken, but they make this with dark meat)
7:00 pm Hoop De Doo! MY 1st Time!!

December 8th Wednesday:
7:45 am Cape May Cafe
Hollywood Studios
Lunch-Farifax Fare (the only edible counter service at HS!)
4:45 Boma!
EM Evening- Animal Kingdom open til 10pm ?!?!? Unheard of!

December 9th Thursday:
EM Morning- MK 8am-9am
Lunch- Colombia Harbor House (of course Jason needs his dose of Disney Chicken Nuggets!!)
8:00pm Spirit of Aloha

December 10th Friday:
Checking into Pop! Booked the bounceback for this weekend in May
Animal Kingdom....really again? :rotfl:
11:15 am Tusker House
8:00 pm Ohana
Evening- Epcot open til 12am

December 11th Saturday:
EM Morning HS 8am-9am
7:45 pm Chef Mickey's

December 12th Sunday:
Check in to Kidani Savannah Studio
7:30 am Boma for Breakfast
Take a ride over to the port for PCC 2.0!

Will finish this schedule later! We hope to squeeze in Sanaa somewhere too! :scared1:

Hey there- found you! how funny- we will be eating at Ohana on 12/6 at 5pm- while you are at Kona- we will have to try and find you to say hi!!!! too funny. We arrive on the 4th too, but out on the 11th, no cruise for us this year.

Hi Michelle!

How funny! We will definitely have to see if we run into each other!

We leave in less than 30 hours for our first family trip to Disney! And we aren't even packed yet and I still have to work tomorrow.

So this is what it will look like: (oh and somewhere in here I want to finish my May trip report)

Tonight:
Finish clipping coupons.

Tomorrow:
Drop off Aaron at Grandma's
Work 8 hours
Do some shopping to use my catalinas that will expire while we are gone.
Come home and eat dinner and pack, pack, pack.
Sleep!

Friday:
Wake up at 4:30 AM!
Get picked up at 5 AM...arrive at Midway around 5:45-6.
Check in- Security,
Use free breakfast sandwich coupons from Monopoly at McDonald's!
Board plane around 7ish?
And fly to ORLANDO!

I hope we remember everything! I have a list hanging on the fridge and I just went through my pins tonight! I have lots of traders, but I may have to replenish my pin traders before December. We will see how crazy Aaron and I are with the trading!

I didn't realize your family trip was NOW! Oh my! HAVE A MAGICAL TIME! I'm sooooo glad Small World is open again for Aaron. :cutie:

Gosh! I just realized you posted this almost a week ago! Ugh. That's what being off the DIS a lot lately gets me! I hope you are HAVING a magical time. ;)

We did have a magical and not so magical time. Touring with a 3 year old can do that...I started a TR in my siggy....and guess what it is time to say T-minus 29 hours again! LOL! Feels like I just got back and we are off again!

WE MADE IT! We are going on the cruise! While I am not completely out of debt I just have a student loan, DVC and a month to month credit card bill that I pay off. So I will be watching my pennies on this trip and posting on the No Buy thread still! So see you all when I get back. In the meantime if you want to sort of follow along, friend me on facebook
Shanan Westover Osinski
or my husband Jason Osinski

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter