PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

You can definitely NOT spend $80-$100 for two people per day. If you eat a breakfast sandwich at the resort, it's like $5-$7. Or bring your own cereal and buy milk. For lunch, DD15 and I shared a combo at Regal Eagle in Epcot (remember Americans like big portions so you can also share some stuff). Most days, we bought sandwiches and fruit from the grab-n-go counter ($9) and brought to the parks. Then we would buy an ice cream or treat at the parks. Dinner will run you a bit more but do some research.
If it’s a quick service meal, I almost always purchase a kids meal. Plenty big enough for me. You are absolutely correct that they like large portions.

your up early for reminders Tink....lol
Since the knee surgery I haven’t slept more than three hours a night and now that I’m weaning off the pain meds my mind is clearer, so I can tell what day of the week it is. Oh, the little joys of life. 😆
Haven’t been able to shop much lately so I’ll be on a big hunt soon. Need to restock.

dang! I missed the Wed reminder because i spent the day in the ER tracking down the cause of my chest pain. Nothing serious, just another crappy side effect of medication i took for something else. I had 2 things I've been saving until this week and now, poof they're gone 😖

dang! I missed the Wed reminder because i spent the day in the ER tracking down the cause of my chest pain. Nothing serious, just another crappy side effect of medication i took for something else. I had 2 things I've been saving until this week and now, poof they're gone 😖
Sorry you're dealing with that. Glad it wasn't more serious. Hope you're feeling better soon.

This has probably been answered many times in this 204 page thread but I can’t find it 😁
Can we use our pc optimum points to buys Disney gift cards at SDM? And can this be done during those redemption days where you get $300 worth of merchandise for 200k points?
Thanks

This has probably been answered many times in this 204 page thread but I can’t find it 😁
Can we use our pc optimum points to buys Disney gift cards at SDM? And can this be done during those redemption days where you get $300 worth of merchandise for 200k points?
Thanks
No, not directly. You can use the trick where you purchase products using your PC points then buy the equivalent in gift cards but probably not what you are hoping for.

Thanks
You cannot use points to directly purchase Disney gift cards so no, they won’t work the way you’re describing on redemption days.

What you can do is go to the store and when you purchase an amount of items, you may add a Disney gift card for an equal or less value (in $5 increments).

E.g. if you purchase items worth $50 at SDM, you may add a $50 Disney GC to your purchase and redeem 50,000 points.

You cannot go into any store and purchase only a GC using points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter