PBH Vs. HRH: Which room is nicer?

SeeJackRunn

Mouseketeer
A deluxe queen room at HRH or a standard garden view room at PBH? Have stayed in standard rooms at both the PBH and HRH before, and definitely prefer PBH but was wondering if we should consider the deluxe room at HRH since a friend of mine is coming with us and I don't know if three adults in the standard rooms would be too cramped. Would it be worth the extra money to go for a deluxe at PBH?

thanks!

There really isn't much difference between the standard and deluxe rooms at the PBH. You may get a single pull out bed in the deluxes, you get a separate shower stall and you get real crown molding. Size wise, it is pretty much the same. (there is also a peek a boo opening between the bathroom and the bedroom which is kinda weird).

The deluxe rooms in the HRH are totally different than the standard rooms and do give you considerably more space and a double pullout.

Would personally pick HRH with the better room. HRH is much closer than PBR also. Closer to the parks, City-Walk, etc., etc. HRH is also a little more exciting than PBR. You can always go over and visit PBR. :thumbsup2

luckily we don't all agree on the same things or we'd all want to be at the same place! Although we loved HRH we doubly loved PBH. Absolutely more laid back although we like vibrant too. We felt like HRH was an extension of the parks whereas PBH took us back to Italy. We stayed club level and the room was huge, with a balcony we could sit on. The lounge was much larger with better selections and much better than HRH. Would we go back to HRH? Of course, but still prefer PBH

we also love pbh. it is by far a quieter resort...we get enough noise in the parks..so we love it a little quieter in our rooms.

if you love to party and like the noise...stay at hrh...otherwise pb ...

i think pb is closer to us and hr is closer to ioa....its on the opposite side of the street from hrh... so this makes sense...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter