PBH or RPR - Room Cleanliness?

bean bunny

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are huge Universal fans and love the resort hotels. RPR has been a favorite for 5 years and we typically stay CL. We were thinking of trying something different and staying at PBH.

I saw a couple of negative reviews for PBH RE: cleanliness. More important to me than theming, customer service, etc. is room cleanliness - no stained sheets, no random hairs in the bathroom! :) Of course if I experienced it I would call and have the room cleaned but it's always better not to have to deal with it in the first place.

So knowing that our experience at RPR has been stellar in that arena, I just wanted to get some first hand experience from all of you! Are these just a few unusual incidents which can happen anywhere or is this an issue at PBH?

My husband and I are huge Universal fans and love the resort hotels. RPR has been a favorite for 5 years and we typically stay CL. We were thinking of trying something different and staying at PBH.

I saw a couple of negative reviews for PBH RE: cleanliness. More important to me than theming, customer service, etc. is room cleanliness - no stained sheets, no random hairs in the bathroom! :) Of course if I experienced it I would call and have the room cleaned but it's always better not to have to deal with it in the first place.

So knowing that our experience at RPR has been stellar in that arena, I just wanted to get some first hand experience from all of you! Are these just a few unusual incidents which can happen anywhere or is this an issue at PBH?

We too have been going to Universal for 6 or more years and have only stayed at PBH both club and garden view rooms. Rooms have always been in excellent shape, clean with no issues, and I am a clean freak when it comes to hotels. We are going again this summer and staying once again at PBH. Love the atmosphere and amenities. Good luck and have fun! :thumbsup2

We've had strange housekeeping stuff like never getting more shampoo and having to ask for it from random housekeepers, but the rooms have been clean. We are at PBH now and because my son hasn't felt well we haven't had housekeeping in for three days. Today we left so they could come in. I left a tip and a note saying what we needed and boy did they supply it. Very pleased I left that note.

We stay at PBH on our trips.Never a single issue with unclean rooms or any issues at all..

I've been staying at Universal for about 13 years and have never had a cleanliness issue. I have had a severe one at the Contemporary, so it is always possible to get a bad experience no matter where you go.

i would not worry about PB - we had to stop traveling with our son due to

his immunodeficiency- he would get sick no matter where we stayed.

we tried PB and he never got sick. we have been going there for years now and

never a problem - it's the only place we will stay.

Thank you so much everyone! This is great feedback! We're excited to try a new place!

I have to agree with you damo - the worst room issue I've ever had was indeed at the Contemporary! We actually moved to a different resort.

we have stayed at Both for quite a few years, and for more than 1 0r 2 nights, and never had any issues with rooms , i.e sheets dirty etc so wouldnt worry to much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter