PBH club

thedisneymom

I call 'em as I see 'em! Still wishes on stars! Li
Would anyone have any pictures of the PBH club lounge and recent offerings? Do they still also still loan DVD movies for the rooms??

I guess no one has stayed club here lately. A few years ago there were several PBH experts with current information. I am still hoping for a reply and/or pictures.

I don't have any pictures and in all the years I have been staying club at PBH, I did not know that they ever loaned DVD movies. I will have to tell my son to check it out this summer.

If you do a search, you will likely find posts that are more detailed than I can provide you but I will try my est.

Morning offering is continental type breakfast - coffee, OJ, AJ, milk, pastries, breads, bagels, oatmeal, fresh fruit, granola, yogurt, cereals. Sodas are availabel all day and you have to ask for water. They give you wee little bottles. Afternoons they will also have lemonade and water ice. Around 407 they have wine, beer, vegetables, cheese, crackers and 3-4 hot items that changes ebvery night. It could be Mexican theme ot mini dogs and chicken wings, etc. Then at around 8 pm, they have little desserts and cookies. THe lounge also has a big screen TV and two PCs for guest use. The staff is fantastic and will go out of their way to accomodate you.

I don't have pictures either, unfortunately. But we were just there two weeks ago. In addition to what was said above, for breakfast there was a variety of fresh fruit, cream of wheat, bagels and breads, cinnamon rolls, chocolate croissants, fresh juice and hard boiled eggs. We mixed it up every day and were not bored with the offerings. The big plus was it was offered from 7am-10:30 so we always hit it. Next up were chip bags and frozen sorbet (lemon, orange, strawberry) at about 11am with bottled water and canned sodas. At 4:30 all you could drink wine and beer plus more fresh fruit, cheese, antipastos and hot appetizers that changed daily. Then dessert at 8. We were in there all the time and they had plastic to go cups for everything. One night we took chicken wings in a plastic cup back to the room with some beers and relaxed. For us it was a very good deal and we got our money's worth. Also, the staff could not be nicer and printed boarding passes for us when the common printer ran out of ink. And there are several major newspapers there each morning besides the USA Today.

We could not find a dvd player in the room but there were movies for the giant tv in the club. Usually a Harry Potter movie was playing in the evening so we enjoyed that for a bit.

@Disneyhappy and wegs3000

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this information!!! The lounge offerings sound fabulous. Mmmm the frozen sorbet is a nice touch!

We are staying in mid July- I'll be sure to post lots and lots of pictures after our trip.

Thanks, again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter