• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pbh Club Or Hrh Standard

meandthree

Mouseketeer
If you could choose from PBH Club level or HRH Standard for the same price which would you choose? I will be traveling with my husband and two kids that are 9 and 11. Any help would be appreciated.

If you could choose from PBH Club level or HRH Standard for the same price which would you choose? I will be traveling with my husband and two kids that are 9 and 11. Any help would be appreciated.

Same price? Hands down PBH club. The room difference alone is well worth it even w/o club.

Thanks so much for your replies. I guess I am a little confused because I have read so many people say that HRH was by far the best but PBH looks so nice to me. Any thoughts on differences?

The differences between what you listed and the differences between the hotels themselves are well, different! :laughing: First the difference between the two room types.

The HRH room is standard so much smaller and does not have club level. The room at PBH is about 500 sq ft has the possibility of a patio or balcony and comes with club level services. That alone increases its worth drastically.

PBH is a very well done hotel with lots of dining options, beautiful pools and pretty grounds. A bit laid back and very elegant but also welcoming for families.

HRH is edgier, cooler, fun (not saying PBH isn't fun) and hip. Rock music playing in public areas and pool. I love both a lot! The decision I came to was due to your options. If you could get a deluxe HRH room with club for the same $ I would have chosen that. That's just me.

Either way you can share resort amenities but I sure would take the PBH offer. :thumbsup2

http://www.universalorlando.com/ht_comparison.html

The HRH has gone up in price lately because of the short walk to the parks. It's become more popular as the "hip" hotel.
The PBH is beautiful, has bigger rooms, and the pool also has a slide. The PBH used to be the more expensive hotel until last year, when things reversed. Now many here on the forums are picking the PBH due to the larger room size. The walk to the parks is farther (13 minutes as opposed to 5), but it's really not a big deal. You can walk over in the morning, then take the boat back in the afternoon.

Can I just ask, where and when are you finding HRH Std and PBH Club the same price? :goodvibes

BTW, I agree with the others: PBH Club. Bigger room, better value with club offerings. HRH and PBH both have nice pools with slides. Only downside to PBH is that you may not feel like walking to the parks and want to wait for the boat transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter