pbh- beds & pillows

jmkst58

DIS Veteran
We just returned today from portifino. We loved it. Most of all- we loved the beds and pillows. Does anyone know what kind they are- is anyone there now? Or does anyone know where we could look to shop for ones like them? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It's been about a year since my last stay there. The had Stearns and Foster pillow top mattresses and some type of down pillow.

We just returned today from portifino. We loved it. Most of all- we loved the beds and pillows. Does anyone know what kind they are- is anyone there now? Or does anyone know where we could look to shop for ones like them? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
All I know is they have 5 different types of feathers in them. Which they were very excited about until I told them I am allergic to feathers :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter