PBH and Loews experts help please

thedisneymom

I call 'em as I see 'em! Still wishes on stars! Li
If we book a deluxe or a deluxe club do we get a guaranteed upgrade at the time of reservations if we are platinum members? I see they list garden to a portifino parlor. First what is a portifino parlor and where are the garden rooms? Can we add club to the garden room at time of booking. We need 2 rooms but we have 2 members that are paltinum-will they put us close together so we can be near our kids? I know I'm one of those whacky moms who actually likes her kids! :confused3 Thanks !!:sunny:

I understand. I will start out with what I know for sure and others can expand with more. You will need to get a garden room to get the upgrade at time of resservation. They will only give it to you if they have it available at that time also. You should be able to get two rooms that connect to the same suite and that way your kids will be close. Just let them know your needs.

We are here right now and had a similar situation. We had booked two rooms (garden level) and wanted them connected for our kids and my mother who has joined us for this trip. We are platinum, so I asked for the suite upgrade. They originally offered the Portofino suite - but when I asked about being able to connect both bedrooms to the suite so we could be together - they upgraded us to the Villa suite.

As for club - when we checked in, I asked about adding club privileges. Now mind you, I made it very clear that I wanted to know the price difference and was not expecting a free upgrade. The lady at the front desk absolutely insisted that we could not have club privileges at any price in a Villa suite because it was not on the club floor. She went on to say that if we wanted to give up the suite and take two deluxe rooms on the club floors, only then could we have club privileges. I tried to argue that I had read about others with Club Privs in the villa suites and that we in fact have two deluxe rooms with the suite - so could we please add club privs. I finally gave up. And after seeing the suite, we decided not to pursue it any further. With the kitchen/pantry we really didn't need club. We just went to Super Walmart and purchased staples for the fridge and cabinets and for only 13.50 from room service we can get a large fruit plate. And our adult beverages are much better than we can get in Club :-)

So, it wouldn't hurt to ask to be upgraded to the Villa Suite since you have two rooms that you would like connected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter