• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PB & J Milkshake? Really??

MissKIA

Mouseketeer
It sounds really gross but I keep reading that it's a must at 50's Prime Time. I'm willing to try anything, but I really don't want to waste my money on an expensive milkshake that I won't drink. Is it really that amazing?

It sounds really gross but I keep reading that it's a must at 50's Prime Time. I'm willing to try anything, but I really don't want to waste my money on an expensive milkshake that I won't drink. Is it really that amazing?

I tried it last year. It was pretty good. You don't really taste jelly. It tasted more like a peanut butter shake to me. It reminded me of vanilla ice cream that has melted and mixed with peanut butter sauce.

I wasn't sure I would like it, but we were on the dining plan and it was included, so I figured I would give it a try. It was really good - tasted mostly like peanut butter, not so much jelly. It's a huge shake too, so you could easily share with someone else in your group if you wanted.:thumbsup2

for years we didn't buy it because of the same reason as you. Last trip though my son kept begging and begging for one. I finally said OK. He finished it and yes I did have a taste and it was SOOOOOO good. I wish I would have tried it a few years ago!
I did not taste any jelly, more like peanut butter.

So if you like peanut butter ice cream, you will LOVE this shake!!!!
Worth every penny and now it is a MUST get at every trip :)

i LOVE the PBJ shake ( i want one right now) i think it's definitely worth every penny and it's one of the things i look forward to when going to the prime time cafe. :goodvibes

2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 tablespoons grape jelly
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup milk

Blend all in blender until smooth and thick.
Makes 1 shake.

I didn't think it sounded very good at first either!

I agree with the others. I always thought it sounded kind of gross,too, but it is yummy! You only taste the PB. It's a nice treat, but you'll need a big glass of water, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter