Paypal question!!! Help!

remyandhollandsmommy

<font color=purple>Don't be afraid of the dark<br>
I upgraded my paypal account to a Premier to accept credit card payments on my ebay selling. The problem is when I try to pay for something with my credit card, it only gives me the option to use my existing funds or an echeck. Can I still use my credit card and if so, how do I do it?? Please help!!!

Same thing happened to me. Seems so weird that when you upgrade to accept credit cards, you lose the right ot pay with a credit card.

I believe you can pay with a credit card on file if you get your paypal account balance to zero..

Yes my understanding is that if you have a balance you have to use this first.

The solution is to simply sweep your account before you go to buy.

You are allowed to have one business and one personal account in your name. I don't mind using my available balance for small purchases but if I buy something that is more expensive (like $50 or more), I want my credit card protection. Since I sell on ebay too I usually have $ in my paypal account. If I want to use my credit card, I just sweep everything into my personal account, pay with my credit card and log out. Then I log into my personal account and refund the payment.

It's a pain in the rear but if I don't want to dump the money to my checking account, it's my only option.

It does stink that they make you do that, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter