Payment Methods Accepted at S/D Restaurants?

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
I think I know the answer, but wanted to check with the experts...

Can I use a Disney Gift Card to pay for a meal at a restaurant at the Swan or Dolphin?

We are planning to use Disney gift cards to pay for our meals, either at point of sale or by using our Magic Bands and then paying the room charge. Since I assume that the Magic Bands are not accepted, I need to know if the Disney Gift Cards are accepted. Otherwise, we will plan on keeping a small amount of funds separate.

No, the Swolphin will not accept Disney Gift Cards. They are not Disney resorts. You also cannot charge on Magic Band.

No, the Swolphin will not accept Disney Gift Cards. They are not Disney resorts. You also cannot charge on Magic Band.

Thanks! This is what I figured, but since they accept DVC discounts, I thought maybe Disney gift cards too...but oh well.

I think a discount is easier, because it doesn't require scanning into someone else's card system.

We learned the hard way about the Magic Bands. Really embarrassing. They were very nice about it and said it happens all the time (I doubt it) I couldn't get back to AKL fast enough and call them with our credit card number. That's when we decided we were traveling a little too light!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter